Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Time for some new wheels! We need your help! (mini contest inside)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Apparently you can order the Fifteen52 formula TR in a 16x8 4x108. I think they would look amazing on the orange, especially if you had them powder coated/plated a copper color. I think metallic copper wheels are soooo sexy. Obviously not the same wheels but for your consideration:

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Apparently you can order the Fifteen52 formula TR in a 16x8 4x108. I think they would look amazing on the orange, especially if you had them powder coated/plated a copper color. I think metallic copper wheels are soooo sexy. Obviously not the same wheels but for your consideration:
if they came in the right offset I would have ordered them already
ET30 is a tough one for me unless you think it wouldn't poke - I thought it would which I do not want

if they came in the right offset I would have ordered them already
ET30 is a tough one for me unless you think it wouldn't poke - I thought it would which I do not want
Ahh I didn’t check to see what offset they would be available in if you ordered them like that. If et30 is the only option I agree you would get some poke. It wouldn’t be a lot, but if you’re not into that I can’t blame you.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Wheels I have would look amazing. But then again I'd just be mad cause you have the orange car I wanted

But Konig Hypergrams in race bronze

Over the pond you say? Japan Racing has a bunch of wheels for sale in 4x108. two of my favs are JR12 and JR14 but they have a huge selection in 4x108

Came here to say those black 16x8 Dekagrams, but looks like something beat me to it.

2nd choice in that case would be redrilling to 4x100 and getting some Fifteen52 Formula TR in carbon grey.
https://fifteen52.com/collections/cast-wheels/products/16x8-formula-tr?variant=8320585793

Basically no pictures of this exists, so here's the closest I could find - bronze on a Focus
BTW this car is for sale and it looks like you can pick up the wheels separately, tempting! I am guessing they were drilled to 4x108, I don't think a lot of people were/are converting hubs on MK1 Foci.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/2005-ford-focus-zx3-boosted/6466611527.html

I like the Loder1899 wheels that were posted on the Official Wheel thread. They simple and give an OEM look to the car and I haven't seen any of these stateside. In a gold or bronze they would look pretty slick. White would definitely pop but it's a headache to keep white clean.

Also, the OEM Fiesta ST wheels for the new 2018 model overseas are pretty unique. I like the pinwheel design.

Either would look great with the orange spice color. Not sure if they're what you're looking for but just adding to the thread.

Business6

I'd go with hypersilver for the color, personally. The wheel choice, though, that's a hell of a lot more difficult :\

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #34
The teddy are a solid choice but I think the daisy wheels are better suited for his ST

I would have to get that center cap powder coated hot pink on the Daisy Wheel ....... it's a solid Maybe

I forgot about Work Meister S1s
And Work Equip 03s
havent seen anyone with either of those yet.

Ron what are your goals with the wheels? Sorry if its insulting to ask, I simply don't know! That said, is it ULTIMATE STANCE FITMENT? Lightweight Uber Track Wheels? Super mega stance track-flare setup? OEM+? Meaty tires?

I'm gonna throw this one out there just because it hasn't been said yet and it's what I just bought, but it fit my purpose completely so YMMV.

Rota Slipstreams
I got 16 x 7 +40 for HS AutoX use, wrapped in the RE71Rs. They are black 5 spokes, just like stock. So they fit into the OEM+ category if you ask me, while still being a decently lightweight wheel.
I got a set of 4 off fleaBay for sub $600 shipped, so they might be cheap enough to just "try out" and resell if you don't end up liking the look. They don't offer much poke in terms of the wheel itself, but get a decently meaty tire look with just 205/50/16.

Sorry that I don't have a picture of this at the moment. I will snag a pic at the local AutoX tomorrow, before everything is covered in brake dust.

Honestly, I think you should just pick what you want and offer us all a discount on the lug nuts! Your happy, we're happy, everyones happy! [tongue]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I remember when we could get Compomotives over HERE on THIS side of the pond.
Even had a silver set of their custom drilled (and YES, I had to WAIT almost a YEAR for them!) 5 spokes (MO5s I believe) on my dark blue '90 T-Bird SC manual, back in the late '90s!

IF they weren't so damned hard to get/co$tly, I would consider one of their rally style wheels for my winter/working rallies setup. ;)

Last edited: