Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280 Turbo Kit Dyno, Virtual Dyno, and Datalog Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
To be honest, I had to look up v-power to see what it was. I have no experience with it, at this time. Sorry bud.
It's just the name of Shell's premium 93, or 93 E10 gasoline, and some tuners will refuse to tune the car with that fuel in the tank. (Yeah, I'm also like [???:)], but they claim it makes a decent tune impossible to accomplish due to it's additive package.)

Jabbit

How much difference does an upgraded manifold make? If I plan to do uprated hpfp and injectors but only run on 93, is it worth it with an s280?

I am tuned on Shell 93. Thats what I usually fill up with. Tunewerks didn't ask me to try a different fuel and I can see no major issues with knock or fueling. My car regularly sees 208-215 climbing the hill when its hot outside. Still not seeing a bunch of negative corrections.

Been running Shell for the majority of the time I have owned the car. Not saying its better, just anecdotal evidence of my own experience. I have a Chevron right next to the Shell so I can pick either one.

HA! I was only off by 10 (over) on the corn likker mix.

@Jason@dizzytuning ; I thought that you had a dyno right in your own shop, or was this a customer posting about your shop? [dunno]
I don't have a shop. I would love to get one soon, but I'm just not there yet. I use a local shops dyno. I have a very good relationship with them.

So i had a smoke test done and it shows a small leak at the casted metal BPV where my TS BOV connects.
Has anyone else had small leak issues with this basic casting? Im thinking about using some gasket sealer or RTV to fix the leak, instead of trying to get a new BPV all together from turbo technics