Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280 Turbo Kit Dyno, Virtual Dyno, and Datalog Thread

Dpro

4000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well after exceeding TQ sensor code in 1st gear in the rain than popping multiple codes at speed on the freeway. I decided that though the tuner who I will not name who is local here in SoCal had too many excuses for stuff. When I exceed the TQ sensor code he explained it off on COBB and Ford. So when I popped multiples I said thats it. I am done with your Mustang Dyno ass . I did not tell him that but I was thinking it.:LOL:
I am now tuning with Adam at Tuneplus and on my 3rd revision which I just load today and the car is a freaking missile. That is once it gets traction. All I can say is the car was fast with the previous tuner but this is going mental. I cannot seem to run Vdyno on my Macbook pro or I would post it up. Tried to find versions that would run to no success and also did not have enough space to get Bootcamp rolling so I could run a Windows version.
Its a secondary computer from my Music computer and my Ipad so it does not have a large drive.
Anyways those excuses out of the way:ROFLMAO:.
waiting for temps to come back up so I can actually get traction for datalogs its been too cold at night here lately for the RS Pro’s to heat up...unless I do donuts :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

KIDD

Well after exceeding TQ sensor code in 1st gear in the rain than popping multiple codes at speed on the freeway. I decided that though the tuner who I will not name who is local here in SoCal had too many excuses for stuff. When I exceed the TQ sensor code he explained it off on COBB and Ford. So when I popped multiples I said thats it. I am done with your Mustang Dyno ass . I did not tell him that but I was thinking it.:LOL:
I am now tuning with Adam at Tuneplus and on my 3rd revision which I just load today and the car is a freaking missile. That is once it gets traction. All I can say is the car was fast with the previous tuner but this is going mental. I cannot seem to run Vdyno on my Macbook pro or I would post it up. Tried to find versions that would run to no success and also did not have enough space to get Bootcamp rolling so I could run a Windows version.
Its a secondary computer from my Music computer and my Ipad so it does not have a large drive.
Anyways those excuses out of the way:ROFLMAO:.
waiting for temps to come back up so I can actually get traction for datalogs its been too cold at night here lately for the RS Pro’s to heat up...unless I do donuts :ROFLMAO:
wise decision switching to Adam Brunson @TunePlus .

Dpro

4000 Post Club
Premium Account
wise decision switching to Adam Brunson @TunePlus .
Tell Me about it. I saw 26.89 pounds of boost today on 91 with no clutch slippage :LOL:. The other tuner limited me to 25 pounds of boost because he was getting clutch slippage on the dyno. Adam said the guy did not get his TQ tables right and that its a common tuner mistake.
So ya the car feels faster than the previous tune at this point but it really has a nice Jekel Hyde thing going on where if I drive around at like a 1/4 throttle it behaves itself but if I start to lay into it all hell breaks looks.

Dpro

4000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ok Shouldbeasy added a few more bits of info into the program to get a more accurate read. I should add he hardly had to add any smoothing. This graph speaks leaps and bounds about Adam at Tuneplus‘s tuning . This is the 2nd revision off of a Base tune and this is 91 octane pump gas 284HP 282TQ on pump gas! Tuneplus FTW!
21874830-2402-4BFC-8DA3-01A80270375D.png

haven't played much with the program yet but here's my 91 2nd rev from Tune+

next up is to see where fuel takes us, maybe suck it up and go 93 and then think about how bad i want a big fuel pump and aux port lol Fiesta ST S280 Tune+ VB.jpg

Dpro

4000 Post Club
Premium Account
haven't played much with the program yet but here's my 91 2nd rev from Tune+

next up is to see where fuel takes us, maybe suck it up and go 93 and then think about how bad i want a big fuel pump and aux port lol View attachment 39203
Your TQ is falling into about where It should be,what temp outside ?
You should be seeing about 10 more HP did you apply any smoothing to the graph. I know my graph did not get much smoothing. Also what are your tires? Are you getting tire spin? That will totally mess up your chart readout.