Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280 Turbo Kit Dyno, Virtual Dyno, and Datalog Thread

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Damn you got us dude. It's almost as funny as if we put you, mrx, and shouldbeeasy in the same room and had you guys count each other's chromosomes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Its ok...I still like you even though you cant take a joke. It's sad. I find humor in everything and that is the only way to go through life. Is there anything wrong with +1 chromosome people? I think not. Then it takes someone like you to belittle that group of folks in order to compensate for your small Phallus.

Last edited:

wetwea33

Its ok...I still like you even though you cant take a joke. It sad. I find humor in everything and that is the only way to go through life. Is there anything wrong with +1 chromosome people? I think not. Then it takes someone like you to belittle that group of folks in order to compensate for your small Phallus.
Big time contradiction right there. Says I can't take a joke then comes at me with some pc bullshit hmmm. Go annoy another thread.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #189
Ummm.... did everyone just stop driving or something? I’m getting bored here lol
I switched tuners should be done e40 tune shortly.

And I upgraded my wastegate actuator so now starting from square one again. Up to 22PSIG on E75 currently.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #195
What was the Issue with the Wastegate actuator that came with it?
It's not a strong enough to hold more than 28-30 psi.
Mitch also found that it was inconsistent controlling boost above ~25PSIG. I didn't try increasing the preload though since I already had the TS WGA on the shelf back from when I had the RT330.

wetwea33

This is the First cleanish Graph I have been able to get since the aem 3.5 Bar map went in. Still not final but almost there. I have to log in 4th now as i get some wheel spin in 3rd with the R888r. This graph still seems off as this wasn't a completly level surface. Hp line dies off way to early, not sure if that's from rising charge temps or the surface but it's doesn't look right. Getting at the limit of single port aux fuel.
poo.jpg

Last edited:
This is the First cleanish Graph I have been able to get since the aem 3.5 Bar map went in. Still not final but almost there. I have to log in 4th now as i get some wheel spin in 3rd with the R888r. This graph still seems off as this wasn't a completly level surface. Hp line dies off way to early, not sure if that's from rising charge temps or the surface but it's doesn't look right. Getting at the limit of single port aux fuel.
View attachment 32147
What is the injector size of the Stratified SPA? Thanks!

Thanks. Noticed your mention of getting near the SPA limit. I have a Whoosh SPA en-route with the larger 90 lb/hr injector (65 std) so was curious.

wetwea33

Thanks. Noticed your mention of getting near the SPA limit. I have a Whoosh SPA en-route with the larger 90 lb/hr injector (65 std) so was curious.
Not necessarily the limit of fueling. But once you get past 400whp you can start to get uneven fuel distribution from the spa.