Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

On my LS1 Z28 it was a vertical filter mount, so I filled it every time and never spilled a drop. [wink]
I've seen the underside of a few LS1s and always was jealous of their filter location, newer Subarus too, they're right on top. The FiST location is annoying but is suppose it could be worse.

I dont plan on installing my turbo for a bit so its really not a big deal but ive been waiting on my new bov for over 3 months now and the companys been telling me its going to ship "next week" for over a month

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

AzNightmare

I dont plan on installing my turbo for a bit so its really not a big deal but ive been waiting on my new bov for over 3 months now and the companys been telling me its going to ship "next week" for over a month

What company?

lol, never heard of Dana Port before. Maybe they're just very unorganized. :unsure:
I had trouble finding that one listed for our car specfically so i wanted to make sure. Someone had it listed as the "best" option for our turbo as well

And it sounds cool [emoji848]

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I had trouble finding that one listed for our car specfically so i wanted to make sure. Someone had it listed as the "best" option for our turbo as well

And it sounds cool [emoji848]

Is Dana port the BOV or the company you ordered a different bov from? Email Ron at Whoosh and see what he's got in stock. Done!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Is Dana port the BOV or the company you ordered a different bov from? Email Ron at Whoosh and see what he's got in stock. Done!
Or use different compressor/intake elbows and buy the Mountune symposer port BOV someone is selling in the for sale section. Cold side pipe BOV is the way. So easy to clean it (because we all follow turbosmart’s recommendation and do it twice a year lol) and don’t have to worry about routing the vacuum line where the manifold doesn’t melt it.

Or do a non-OEM style BPV like the turbosmart that’s included in s284 kit that does away with the cast adapter thingy.

Fusion Works

I think I put mine in the S280 dyno thread. I'll find mine.

Eggroll guy, sure cancel your order and I can get one headed your way. PM with your info and we can go from there.

That all said. I have no complaints with the noise level of my OE BOV on the S280. To me its not to loud but louder than stock and I am running all OE pre turbo piping, and airbox lid. I do have the Mountune lower box.

Any of you guys remember how many turns you used to set the preload on the TS WGA? The info online is all over the place. I did 4 full turns. I haven’t installed the turbo yet. But I’d like to make sure the preload is in a good spot while it’s out.

AzNightmare

Any of you guys remember how many turns you used to set the preload on the TS WGA? The info online is all over the place. I did 4 full turns. I haven’t installed the turbo yet. But I’d like to make sure the preload is in a good spot while it’s out.
lol, considering this is online, I'm afraid you'll also get info that's all over the place.

I think I went with 3mm though. Measure if that's 4 full turns.