Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

I was very interested in this turbo but with the release (still kind of feels like vaporware) of the X57 RS...I have pulled the trigger with Pwnall. If that doesn't work out I will probably get the S280.

Se7eN

Yeah, it would seem that the Hype is still not confirmed with numbers and such. I kinda had high hopes for the S280 as it is relatively low cost option.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
we have a kit on one of our cars
it's a great kit
it's not a unicorn and we have sent out a few already
just brought in another group and I'm actively looking for an advocate like Wesley that can push it like he did for our hybrid. Wrenching, tuning, and racing our cars is the last thing we have time for lately so sponsored advocates are what works best in these situations

Dpro

6000 Post Club
we have a kit on one of our cars
it's a great kit
it's not a unicorn and we have sent out a few already
just brought in another group and I'm actively looking for an advocate like Wesley that can push it like he did for our hybrid. Wrenching, tuning, and racing our cars is the last thing we have time for lately so sponsored advocates are what works best in these situations
If I was into drag racing then ya. Though I like Canyon driving and road course stuff better.
Oh well I will just buy one down the road.

felopr

I still think this is a unicorn since there are "alot" of them on the usa, yet no one has posted a complete dynograph/vdyno or even a datazap log anywhere.
I am really not here to bash or talk bad the turbo, in fact i appreciated the fact that the fiesta platform has different choices to go with.
I just want to see the data on how the turbo performs, what kind of powerband it has, what to expect of the turbo, etc, just to make a inform decision on buying a turbo depending the needs one have.
I have seen on the internet "s280 hands down" "s280 is a great turbo" etc but when one ask them if they could post a log/vdyno/dynograph, is like the earth swallow them up.
Is it so much to ask for data about them?