Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

felopr

It’s a horsepower requirement. 450-475 full E85 and E50 and below, 575+ hp
That is the hp the injectors can provide, when a fiesta can get up in those hp ranges, let me know.
That is why i am waiting to see what wesley Hp numbers are gonna be with that peron g25 with peron aux giving the full beams

That is the hp the injectors can provide, when a fiesta can get up in those hp ranges, let me know.
That is why i am waiting to see what wesley Hp numbers are gonna be with that peron g25 with peron aux giving the full beams
That’s the horsepower the 95lb injectors provide with an in-tank fuel pump upgrade. So trying to achieve those numbers you would need both according to Stratified Automotive Controls 🌈🌈🌈

So the Stratified 4 port as is is good for up to 450 hp on full E85 with their regular injectors 🌈🌈🌈

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The limits have been proven alot of the time, if you see a dyno graph from a hybrid or a 2860r gen 2 without running aux, you can see starting to lean out from 6k and onwards
That is the hpfp not giving enough pressure.
Or maxing out the duty cycle of the injectors. Higher revs. mean a shorter amount of time to fuel the cylinder.

felopr

Or maxing out the duty cycle of the injectors. Higher revs. mean a shorter amount of time to fuel the cylinder.
This would be true but when you watch the car lean out, you can see the FPR pressure drop at the same time, that tells you is the pump the limitation

we are shooting for the same approx results with the 30% uprated injectors (no aux kit)
I don't think our plots will look much different in terms of peak HP and TQ other than a smidge quicker boost ramp up from using a better WGA and extruded manifold
So this is with just a LPFP upgrade and the Bosch injectors? And what fuel?

Sorry if I misunderstood previous posts. Got a bit jumbled up on what was what.

This is just about where I'd want to be. If that's possible with just the injectors and low pressure side, that's pretty damn solid imo.

4 port would be pretty spendy and invasive. HPFP would be spendy but less invasive. No cleaning, sure. But WMI could clean up things I'd think.

felopr

This is just about where I'd want to be. If that's possible with just the injectors and low pressure side, that's pretty damn solid imo.

4 port would be pretty spendy and invasive. HPFP would be spendy but less invasive. No cleaning, sure. But WMI could clean up things I'd think.
Imo, this looks like is 100 oct

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

Bosch 30% uprated injectors
The in-tank pump is not needed unless you are near or over 400whp. I'm adding it to our orange car as it will be receiving a Mountune short black and some other things soon. Our test is simply how much more whp can be achieved by just adding the uprated injectors. Based on the UK shops, near 50whp. If somehow we can get 330-350whp on the injector upgrade it's a worthwhile upgrade. Regardless of the naysayers out there it hasn't been attempted so we will try. If it doesn't work, we have the Peron 4 port aux and our own single port aux to fall back on.
The fuel used in our orange shop car is 100 octane unleaded. Vegas fuel is awful lol

The in-tank pump is not needed unless you are near or over 400whp. I'm adding it to our orange car as it will be receiving a Mountune short black and some other things soon. Our test is simply how much more whp can be achieved by just adding the uprated injectors. Based on the UK shops, near 50whp. If somehow we can get 330-350whp on the injector upgrade it's a worthwhile upgrade. Regardless of the naysayers out there it hasn't been attempted so we will try. If it doesn't work, we have the Peron 4 port aux and our own single port aux to fall back on.
The fuel used in our orange shop car is 100 octane unleaded. Vegas fuel is awful lol
Hopefully it's not a pita to get ahold of that 100. I've got a place up here that sells 110 but it's on short supply. Those are really good numbers

Se7eN

Man, on pump gas alone there aint even much of a difference between no port and port. Atleast with the shitty gas around here, but Ethanol is a whole other monster. So i have low expectations of bigger injectors and gaings with pump gas

wetwea33

The thrust and journal bearings are on backorder lol
Those thrust and journal bearings still make more power and spools sooner on pump gas then your mrx for less $. On ethanol they aren't even close.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts