Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

Don't pick that fight - most BEVs and even some hybrids are too fast in a straight line pull. Fight them at the launch and in the twisties.
Yes, after seeing the footage of the Kia EV beating a Lambo in the 1/4 the power of EV’s was made very clear. And generally speaking, simply straight line performance is of no concern to me in this car, aside from simply wanting to be faster. And while I was being a bit tongue in cheek, as I have no doubts of the power of EV’s it was still a bit funny that an off road vehicle with heavy off road tires was able to easily outrun the fiesta.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Question: For those using a Tial or HKS BoV, did you use the couplers included in the kit and plug the stock BoV sections or are you using different couplers? Will my existing stock sized couplers fit?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Question: For those using a Tial or HKS BoV, did you use the couplers included in the kit and plug the stock BoV sections or are you using different couplers? Will my existing stock sized couplers fit?
I used the couplers that came with the kit and the BOV adapter, however I just simply installed the block off I'd been using on the stock turbo with no issue. You could either plug the couplers or you could try and get other couplers that will work, the intake is easy as its just a 90*. I think the compressor hot outlet would be a 45* or so angle. I wanna say 2.5" for the compressor and 3" for the intake.

I have HKS and I used the Orange plug and block of plate that was on the stock turbo. I had the CPE exhale kit before big turbo.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Is it easy to press the clutch pedal in or is it harder? I need a clutch and am considering this but don't want a heavy clutch.
Just installed RTS dual friction. It holds more power and, if any different, is a bit lighter than the stock clutch and has an easily discernible friction point.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just installed RTS dual friction. It holds more power and, if any different, is a bit lighter than the stock clutch and has an easily discernible friction point.
That is one thing I noticed with this car when first driving it, the factory AP clutch feels very vague, or 'soft' on where the actual engagement point is in the pedal release arc.

But I guess that is to be expected coming from a 4th gen Z28 with an LS7 clutch kit installed.

I am late to the party but plan on installing my s280 along with Whoosh v3 FMIC and performance DP next weekend. For those that are mechanically inclined but not a pro mechanic, about how long did just the turbo install take? Does everyone agree that new turbo bolted to the manifold is the easiest way to install?