Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Well this wasn't supposed to happen

E85 ranges from 51% Ethanol to 83%. An E50 tune allows you to have the ability to adjust for this variance and yields similar power and better gas mileage

OP
Gearbox88m
Thread Starter #102
E85 ranges from 51% Ethanol to 83%. An E50 tune allows you to have the ability to adjust for this variance and yields similar power and better gas mileage
I am well aware of what the ranges are that constitute E85.

I would rather not have to keep worrying about mixing, plus I would rather not have my fuel system tapped out on the e50 tune.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

5000 Post Club
I am well aware of what the ranges are that constitute E85.

I would rather not have to keep worrying about mixing, plus I would rather not have my fuel system tapped out on the e50 tune.

Just remember...if you fill on e85 and its not pure...its harder to take it out Vs. putting it in your tank realizing its purity with a gauge then using gas to adjust it to e50....Then again what does MRX330 and I know about this? Absolutely nothing......[bash]

OP
Gearbox88m
Thread Starter #104
Just remember...if you fill on e85 and its not pure...its harder to take it out Vs. putting it in your tank realizing its purity with a gauge then using gas to adjust it to e50....Then again what does MRX330 and I know about this? Absolutely nothing......[bash]
I completely understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't bother me.

It takes 2 mins to flash a different tune on if it comes down to it.

OP
Gearbox88m
Thread Starter #105
Welp, I made the plunge for the S280. Next is to pick up an M Factory diff, and another trans, so I can have a separate trans done up so it'll be a simple r&r.

Ford Community Posts