Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's everyone paying for insurance on their Fiesta ST?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I would make sure you let them know it's an ST, if your car is not recoverable they will pay you fiesta money :\

Also

2014 Fiesta ST
$177/Month
San Antonio,TX
Age 21
When I bought my car, Geico's system didnt even have an ST in it. They had to enter everything in manually lol

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I don't have the best driving record (unfortunately, the law doesn't see a Racing License as legitimate speed credentials) and for full comprehensive I'm paying $225/mo and live in SoCal

$502/year 3,500 miles $1k deductible, multi-car/home and most all other discounts available. Auto Club of Southern California (AAA)

That also includes the teenager surcharge on the policy. [B)]

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
$502/year 3,500 miles $1k deductible, multi-car/home and most all other discounts available. Auto Club of Southern California (AAA)

That also includes the teenager surcharge on the policy. [B)]
dude. i hate you, 502 a year?? that's so cheap!!! I pay that every two MONTHS

you suck

also partly my fault because I couldn't get a decent rate thru AAA -_-'''

620 ? a year, the deductible of ? 150. Insurance bonuses 70% = maximum (no damage to the last ten years). Insurance is the most comprehensive possible.
Does traffic offenses (speeding, etc.) the cost of insurance? Here it is affected by the owner's age, type of car , place of residence and previous traffic accidents.

715$ / year (with 16 000km) and a 500$ deductible (I'm 22 and never claimed anything to my insurance company)

Sorry to dig up and older thread, but thought some of you may get a kick out of this.

Currently I pay $261/mo with Geico, and that includes my 5 year good driver discount. I saved an additional $20 a month once that discount applied. I have never filed a claim, never been in an accident, and have not had any tickets within the past 5 years to report when getting quotes. I am high risk purely due to my low credit score. If only I could go back in time and kick my 18 year old self... [bash]

Here are some of the more ridiculous quotes that I received when trying to find a better price. Keep in mind that these are the best prices that they could offer.

farmersSillyQuote.jpg libertySillyQuote.jpg

Etyrnus

What are you, doing, $0 deductibles? I don't have the best credit in the world and mine is $80 a month for the FiST.

What are you, doing, $0 deductibles? I don't have the best credit in the world and mine is $80 a month for the FiST.
Those were with a $1000 deductible. Currently I have $500. Honestly though, the reps on the phone said they tried different options to get the best rate, and they were surprised as well. They're the ones that informed me why it cost so much. Maybe it's a Michigan thing. I just thought these two were so completely ridiculous that they were worth sharing.

$403 for 6 months through state farm, $0 comp deductible, $500 collision, uninsured/med payments and rental coverage also.

I've been with esurance for a couple years for my prior ride and they never bumped my rates up on that vehicle.

I've been with esurance for a couple years for my prior ride and they never bumped my rates up on that vehicle.
Good to know, I have an accident coming off my insurance record in October so I'll be looking to pay less than that either way. It would be nice if they gave me a good enough rate that I don't need to switch again.