Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's everyone paying for insurance on their Fiesta ST?

Progressive - $480 / 6 mo. Should be lower next renewal. $0 comp, $500 collission, $0 Glass, roadside. My car is paid cash, but I keep full coverage.

I should mention, I've been with progressive nearly 5 years and get 21% snapshot discount

Sorry to dig up and older thread, but thought some of you may get a kick out of this.

Currently I pay $261/mo with Geico, and that includes my 5 year good driver discount. I saved an additional $20 a month once that discount applied. I have never filed a claim, never been in an accident, and have not had any tickets within the past 5 years to report when getting quotes. I am high risk purely due to my low credit score. If only I could go back in time and kick my 18 year old self... [bash]

Here are some of the more ridiculous quotes that I received when trying to find a better price. Keep in mind that these are the best prices that they could offer.

View attachment 1059 View attachment 1060
Michigan has the highest rates in the country. It's insane. I'm paying something like $600 every 6 months ($100 a month) with a $500 deductible with no accidents and no claims in the past 7 years, 820 credit score... etc. To compare to another car, it's roughly the same cost as my 2007 Honda Fit was to insure. I got some quotes that were double that (like mscuil posted)

Had a multi car discount with Amica...dropped my other car..300/100...500/500 deductible...1300 a year...and yes I will call the General....come on man!

The state you live in makes a huge difference. About $900 for 6months for 100k/300k coverage with $1k deductible in Michigan was the best I could find. I have 1 speeding ticket almost 3 years ago, good credit, 27yo.

$277 /6months (USD) Geico. 27 years old. no at-fault accidents on record. I find this rate amazing. for 300k/300k full coverage with 500 deductibles.

oddly. I was paying $254 /6months for a 2001 Acura Integra GS-R same coverage. a $26k car and a $4k and a price so close? Maybe its nice to finally own a car that is NOT on the US top ten most stolen car list for the past 10 years!

I'm 24, will be 25 in less than a month so I hope I get somewhat of a discount soon. I pay $60 a month with $1000 deductibles. Allstate was the best I could find. Farmers wanted almost $200 a month, progressive was around $120 a month. Geico was $77 a month. I do have a fender bender on my record that was more than 3 years ago but less than 5 years.

Im 29 and have two cars on our policy, for both its $140. My ST is $71 by itself with a $500 deductible.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Damn I need to talk to my Allstate agent then. I just turned 25 and the it's still around $90. I would love to get down to $60 or $70.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Mines like $430 for 6 months, full coverage 50/100/50 with a $250 deductible from State Farm. I'm 33 with a clean driving record and I have a house, 2 cars, and life insurance with them.

37, Geico $250 deductible + mechanical breakdown (like extended warranty)
$238 for 6 months (FiST)... We have 6 autos in the policy two drivers (wife and I)

It's clearly good to have competition between insurance companies, but with Luxembourg being so small, and the general value of cars is high, so insurance is expensive too.
I'm 44, full discount, and paid ā‚¬1,454 on my renewal last week for full cover (no deductible) ... that's $1,948 p.a.!!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am now waiting for that bomb to drop now that my wife recently totaled her car.

Dave

PhoenixM3

Car insurance rant......

Keeping two nice cars and one old beater in Italy is stupid expensive. I just reviewed my USAA policy and we are paying a shade under $5K/year. Ouch.

Rant over.

rexdriver85

Jesus, and I thought USAA was made to be affordable for the military and veterans, which I am assuming you are one of those. So thanks for that.

Sorry about the cost though... Almost as bad as Jersey.

PhoenixM3

Jesus, and I thought USAA was made to be affordable for the military and veterans, which I am assuming you are one of those. So thanks for that.

Sorry about the cost though... Almost as bad as Jersey.
Driving in Naples is a combo of Mad Maxx and Nascar. If your car doesn't get broken into or stolen, someone will hit it.

I was paying $504 every 6 months through Esurance until this Spring. I received 2 speeding tickets in March/April (~10 mph over) and now I'm paying $1,964 every 6 months, with a $1,000 deductible. :(

I pay 1116.00 (CAD) Per year includes full coverage, $500 deductable and 2 Million liability, accident forgiveness, all that stuff.

$1100 per six months, thanks to the ex-wife's driving prowess and penchant for finding ways to get free money. She had so many fraudulent claims that I'm considered high risk.