Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's everyone paying for insurance on their Fiesta ST?

I pay just over 2000 a year. This is because GEICO decided to flag me at fault for a car pile up without telling me, I found out while shopping for insurance and everything was coming up over 3000 a year, so I called GEICO fuming... And they worked with me to "find discounts" and gave me my original rates. I am in NYC, and no, I was not suppose to be at fault.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im in NYC also and with Geico I paid $562 for 6 months. Once I see them increase I jump ship. Sofar Geico and Progressive have had the best prices since I bought my car in 2013.

$316 a month for full coverage. im 22 with 2 points on my record, one for speeding and one for running a red light and one of those stupid cameras got a pic of me. fml [rant]

You should look into whether or not those camera tickets are just snitch tickets in the future. Around here the "ticket" you get is simply asking you to confirm it is you behind the wheel, or to rat out the real driver. Once you submit it the real ticket gets sent out.

As for my insurance I pay $100 a month for this and a old Honda. Though insurance is one of those industries where loyalty does not pay. Everyone should be shopping around when renewal time comes up, you would be amazed at how much cheaper other companies can get you the same coverage for. Just have to make sure you don't jump ship to a fly by night.

Though insurance is one of those industries where loyalty does not pay. Everyone should be shopping around when renewal time comes up, you would be amazed at how much cheaper other companies can get you the same coverage for.
Amen to this. I stuck with Nationwide for quite a long time. Then did some shopping around and was amazed at the difference. First time I approached Nationwide and they beat the best price I found. The next year they said, "we aren't going to do anything for you" (GFYA). [boxface] That's when I switched to Geico. Now every 6 months I put feelers out, and so far, Geico beats them out. I was hoping AAA would hook me up but never get quite low enough.

Last edited:
I am a 45 yr old married male, no tickets and considered a safe driver and Geicko is getting 130 bucks a month from me full coverage. The reason it is high is because this one is a lease. [:(!]

25 yr old male, no wrecks or tickets. Full coverage, decent deductibles and coverages on the FiST and my 94 f150. I'm right around 1000 a year with GEICO. I'm in NC. Each state has different rates too.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I feel like I pay way too much for my insurance. $169/month with Progressive for my Lease.

28 yo Male in Maryland. One point on license.

With $1,000 Comprehensive deductible, and $500 Collision deductible

Total 6 month policy premium $1,078.00

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
that does sound really high. That said, insurance points work differently in every state. i'm a retired lawyer who did lots of traffic cases. in nc you'd probably be paying close to half that much.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I decided not to pay for insurance any more.

Dave

I pay 192 per month and have no points and have never had a ticket. The fact that I'm 23 might have something to do with it. Also I carry full coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Let's just say they want me to turn around and bend over... pay for CEO safaris and their kids' college tuition at Yale. 19 years driving the same vehicle, never a claim, 1 recorded wreck with a buzzed driver making an illegal u-turn many years ago. (I not at-fault) Drove for a decade self-insured in lieu of being raped. THey're making me consider doing that again. Any other industry would've been sued for price-fixing... helps when you got senators and House members on your unofficial payroll.