Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What’s the noise at full throttle

IMO what the dealer won't like is the blow off mods for the turbo. They also wont like a non factory tune. That does have the potential to increase power output and that can lead to an entire cascade of potential issues. As for the pretty hoses and larger coolers, there is no risk of harm to the engine and increased cooling actually has the potential for extending engine life.

BTW, I have the exact same intake, induction, and radiator as what you are running and see the dealer for every oil change. What I've done to my car is not an issue for my dealer. One difference is that I haven't sought out a Tune, the car is currently traction limited in 1st, 2nd, and at times 3rd and I see no benefit for increasing the power. What I do like is getting better than 33 mpg for City driving and I suspect that there isn't a tune out there that can beat the factory tune in this particular area.

heigner

My delete has not got rid of the “popping” lean conditions on acclll on my 14 either. Got a v3, Cobb sf and werks 2.5. Idk if it’s the guys tune or what?