Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

For as much as they will be on the car in the summer, I will be happy if the A052s last for 4K miles on the street. [wink] [:)]
How are you liking those things? That was my other choice, but I heard they wear worse than RT660's and RE-71r's. I'm going to try them next on my spare set of wheels I think.

How are you liking those things? That was my other choice, but I heard they wear worse than RT660's and RE-71r's. I'm going to try them next on my spare set of wheels I think.
They are not even mounted on the Dekas yet, but will be by late spring. [driving]

If I ever go with another 225/45-16, it will probably be the Nankang AR-1s for ~$40.00 less EACH or their NS-2Rs for ~$60.00 less each than the A052s. [wink]

They are not even mounted on the Dekas yet, but will be by late spring. [driving]

If I ever go with another 225/45-16, it will probably be the Nankang AR-1s for ~$40.00 less EACH or their NS-2Rs for ~$60.00 less each than the A052s. [wink]
Those AR-1s look promising as well but for track. I was looking for a better "street" tire that would get up to temp quickly. So far these RT660's are pretty good, but I'm going to try the AR-1s for track use. Theyve had good feedback.

Truthfully, IF I would have known about the NS-2Rs back when I bought the A052s, I would have gone with them for their; lower price, better rain grooving, substantially wider tread width (and the A052 is already the widest of the 'majors' in this size!), and $240.00 overall lower co$t. [wink]

Truthfully, IF I would have known about the NS-2Rs back when I bought the A052s, I would have gone with them for the lower price, better rain grooving, substantially wider tread width (and the A052 is already the widest of the 'majors' in this size!), and $240.00 overall lower co$t. [wink]
What's the info on those NS-2R's? I havent really heard anything about them. I'm in SoCal, and dont dd this car, so wet traction is of zero concern to me. Do they heat up pretty quick?

What's the info on those NS-2R's? I havent really heard anything about them. I'm in SoCal, and dont dd this car, so wet traction is of zero concern to me. Do they heat up pretty quick?
I don't know, and have not heard anything.

But Phils, their biggest dealer in the USA, could probably give you some insight/intell about them. [wink]

They just seem to be a bit more 'streetable' to me than the A052s, why I even mentioned them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5