Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
When my Mag 4 grows up, it wants to be a Stilo.

They are pretty much the current standard, go-to, brain buckets in the whole WRC, both closed face, and the open faced ones with the molded in, intercom 'boom' for the mic.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #862
When my Mag 4 grows up, it wants to be a Stilo.

They are pretty much the current standard, go-to, brain buckets in the whole WRC, both closed face, and the open faced ones with the molded in, intercom 'boom' for the mic.
They’re expensive no doubt. Could’ve added a 100 more horse power to my car with that cash but my head and neck couldn’t have handled it anyways without a lightweight helmet ha! I don’t mess around when it comes to lids. Back when I bought the Simpson Bandit I wasn’t sure how long I’d be tracking cars. Now that I know it’s a permanent part of my life (like the Fiesta), I decided to buy the safest and lightest helmet I could afford. The options for cooling and coms are pretty sweet too.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^One of the very few items concerning these cars where I disagree with you.

When I first was seriously looking into buying this ride new, I said to myself, "Those wheels MUST go!" (regardless of what size would replace them).

YES, I have seen worse looking factory wheels both on Fords, and other brands, but I've also seen much better (IMHO), and most aftermarket wheels are leaps and bounds better looking, save for the double-drilled PCD horrors.

Mikey456

I like the OEM wheels and still rock them. They sorta of remind me of wheels on the Lamborghini Gallardo. I know they are heavier but the aftermarket is full of the mesh design which is just “meh” with me.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #872
Needs a bit more tire... did I hear whispers of 235's being stuffed in there?
Soon! I might finally install my M2 flares. How many years has it been lol?! I went down the "more power" rabbit hole last night and realized all I need is more corner speed. The lack of wheel selection has kept me from opening the fenders. A 17x9 would be best but sadly every 17x9 in 4x108 looks like balls. 17x8 et35 might work though. I also hate the way flares look on these cars. M2 is best but I still have to bolt them from the inside of the fender so there are no exposed heads. It's a Bushwhacker thing.. I can't get past it.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #877
Are you considering a staggered set up?
I doubt it. I might run 245 front and 235 rear to test. I’m still not sure how well a 245 will fit on a 8” wide wheel though. Plus they are really tall in a 40

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #879
I looked at Compomotive for wheels, I like their 6 spoke wheels.

Also, those look like they're a mofo to clean
I’m definitely coating them to save time. I dig the 6 spokes too. My buddy has the five spoke that Fifteen52 copied. It’s noticeably lighter than my Tarmacs.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #880
I like the look of the Momo Prototipo but it’s uncomfortable. I picked up the 350mm JTCC from Bridgemoto and it’s much better.
02DB3C80-E32D-4D3C-9899-A3D1BB98D21E.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5