Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

The past week I been getting bullied on the road lol, maybe cause they see this little bean as not a threat or something lol. I was chillin at a red light so the light turns green and 1st went in kinda rough so I wanted to make sure it went in and this girl in an older Camry honked so I turn left getting on the highway going slowly so I see her getting on the other lane to try to pass me so I floored it and man she gave up real quick 😂 I need to put the Fiesta emblem back on lol

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Update: got around to messing with my punctured tire. Any guesses to what busted through my sidewall?

Looks like i hit some scissors sitting in the road.

Tire had plenty of tread too. Oh well, ordered another and should be here on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Update: got around to messing with my punctured tire. Any guesses to what busted through my sidewall?

Looks like i hit some scissors sitting in the road.

Tire had plenty of tread too. Oh well, ordered another and should be here on Wednesday.

Scissors? More like hedge trimmers!

Did a pull on prepped surface. I thought a broke an axle [emoji23]. Dead hooked. I’ve never accelerated faster in this car from a stop.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Well did not put in the Brace today because I had to pick up ramps so I can. :LOL: Though I did go Datalog and saw 27lbs boost max. More data for Adam.
I am gonna try and get these put into Vdyno and see a simulation of what I am putting out.