Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I actually got this off of Etsy from a guy that i think is a FoST owner. 3Dautomotive is the name in case anyone is interested.

The grille detail on the pillar mount caught my attention and theres also a big ST logo on the other side of it./
The holder is also magnetic to the AP
That looks really cool! I might have to pick one up after seeing yours. Is there any chance you could post what the mount looks like without the AP in the holder?

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I didn't install yet but these goodies were waiting for me. Just waiting for the Thermal to get here. Symposer bov kit the ts vee port.

This gasket would be correct for thermal to oem downpipe right?

Attachments

Last edited:
Gave the car a good wash yesterday and finally used the Sonax I bought for the wheels a while back. The stuff is amazing. The stock brake compound has always left material on my wheels that's been nearly impossible to remove but it's basically all gone after one application. I'm excited to wash the car this weekend to get off all the pollen I saw today lol

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I'm still washing the salt soup off of mine, with the same exact wheels on it, as the effing pollen will not hit us until about mid to late May, but when it does, the car is green a day after a wash. [:(]

What wax/sealant/coating (if any) do you use on the Dekas?

SPhilli911

Gave the car a good wash yesterday and finally used the Sonax I bought for the wheels a while back. The stuff is amazing. The stock brake compound has always left material on my wheels that's been nearly impossible to remove but it's basically all gone after one application. I'm excited to wash the car this weekend to get off all the pollen I saw today lol
Looks good. What exactly did you use for the wheels from Sonax?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Last edited:

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Not today, but a few days ago I switched back to my 93 tune. I have a 45 mile drive and I was growing tired of having to time my E30 fill ups. I've also been getting 32mpg vs 28mpg on E30. I don't really miss the surge of torque that was useless in the lower rpms. If I don't start modding the car, I may ask for a revision on my E30 tune to reduce the low down torque.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Not today, but a few days ago I switched back to my 93 tune. I have a 45 mile drive and I was growing tired of having to time my E30 fill ups. I've also been getting 32mpg vs 28mpg on E30. I don't really miss the surge of torque that was useless in the lower rpms. If I don't start modding the car, I may ask for a revision on my E30 tune to reduce the low down torque.
I got a 91 tune for the same reason. The last time I went to get E85, they were out of it, and the next closest option is 30 miles away. I'm happy with Dizzy's 91 tune so far (very smooth), but I do miss the E30 tune's torque

Last edited:

haste

1000 Post Club
Ordered two front control arms, wheel bearings and endlinks. Gonna throw it all on when i get my coilovers. Also planning on doing the swave summit 4 point brace along with rear torsion beam bushings. I am at LEAST going to do the bushings at the same time as the coilovers but might have to wait a bit on the brace.

I'm thinking about rear camber plates. DNA racing are only 1.5 degrees, not too aggressive. I worry about tire wear though. Any thoughts?

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Ordered two front control arms, wheel bearings and endlinks. Gonna throw it all on when i get my coilovers. Also planning on doing the swave summit 4 point brace along with rear torsion beam bushings. I am at LEAST going to do the bushings at the same time as the coilovers but might have to wait a bit on the brace.

I'm thinking about rear camber plates. DNA racing are only 1.5 degrees, not too aggressive. I worry about tire wear though. Any thoughts?
I have never had any issues with tire wear due to camber (multiple cars). The guy who does my alignments says toe is more likely to cause problems.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I have never had any issues with tire wear due to camber (multiple cars). The guy who does my alignments says toe is more likely to cause problems.
Ya jumping up to 1.8-2.0 will only increase corner grip its not going to be a big enough difference for inside tire and ya toe can cause much worse tire wear problems if its radical.
Official disclaimer:
I am not speak about the camber differences because of mine its strictly a professional observation.

Haste you decide what you want there is plenty of business to go around.

haste

1000 Post Club
Ya jumping up to 1.8-2.0 will only increase corner grip its not going to be a big enough difference for inside tire and ya toe can cause much worse tire wear problems if its radical.
Official disclaimer:
I am not speak about the camber differences because of mine its strictly a professional observation.

Haste you decide what you want there is plenty of business to go around.
You sell camber plates?