Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

They're Falken Azenis RT615K+ in 205/40-17. I just got Federal Evoluzion ST1s a few months ago and got a sidewall bubble. Literally nobody in America has this tire in stock so I've gone to the Falkens. These actually have pretty substantial voiding for water and I don't expect them to be that bad in the rain. I don't drive like a complete jackass in the rain anyway; just a mild jackass.

Discount Tire Direct has them on sale for $108.80 w/free shipping. Of course, my local Discount Tire Co. store said the backorder is at least 90 days. I have no idea why the two don't share inventory.
Nice meats. I just picked up a set of these too, but in 205/50r15

Installed my VT big mouth(I hate working on my car by myself).

Also this came in today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you post far away pictures? I’m running the exact color theme in my car, yellow fogs Tuxedo Black and ST badge in White, I was considering the VT in white also but not 100% if will look nice...

Ordered some 205/40r17 firestone Indy 500 tires, one of my Bridgestone RE760’s got a nail close to the side wall and its not repairable unfortunately. Costco is giving me back 50% on the damaged tire and 100% on the opposite tire. Sucks that have to spend more money considering could have gotten at least one more summer. The Indy 500 has some really good reviews considering the price point, probably about the same traction level as the RE760’s. The say this is just a rebadged Bridgestone RE003 from the Asian market

Could you post far away pictures? I’m running the exact color theme in my car, yellow fogs Tuxedo Black and ST badge in White, I was considering the VT in white also but not 100% if will look nice...
Best I could do at the moment, my garage lighting is the definition of trash. I’ll grab some better pics when the sun is out.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I temporarily turned it into a Hybrid Fusion.

Dave

Last edited:
In my opinion, leds doesn’t look like a big improvement, as Google says, Leds = projectors.
I have LED's in my FiST and I don't have any complaints. Nor do I ever get flashed by other drivers. And they were 40 bucks on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have LED's in my FiST and I don't have any complaints. Nor do I ever get flashed by other drivers. And they were 40 bucks on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Ditto....im in the same boat and have been asked by other drivers what type of lights do I have cause they are bright and don't blind apparently when I'm driving also! [thumb]

Ditto....im in the same boat and have been asked by other drivers what type of lights do I have cause they are bright and don't blind apparently when I'm driving also! [thumb]
What type of lights do you have? Lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What type of lights do you have? Lol

They are Xenondepot H11's you can aim them while in the housing unlike most LEDs. They were like $100 for the set and they fit into the housings completely with having to modify the covers!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
The main reason the older style LEDs (still on sale) blinded folks is the emitter vs filament were in different spots.

The newest LED designs at least make an effort to place the emitter(s) in the same X/Y/Z location that the filament is in.

You have to make a pointed effort to go after the LEDs that purposefully align the LED emitter with the placement of the halogen filament.

The LEDs will be much brighter than the halogens and are therefore not pleasant to look at. But brighter is the point of having them. As a result of that alone, you may get flashed anyway.

Best I could do at the moment, my garage lighting is the definition of trash. I’ll grab some better pics when the sun is out.

This should be better

Typhoon, can you link me the led headlamps you are running ? Also, do you have a picture of your lights on and the difference in a before/after pic? If not then just them on at night would be pretty awesome.

Thanks man!

Typhoon, can you link me the led headlamps you are running ? Also, do you have a picture of your lights on and the difference in a before/after pic? If not then just them on at night would be pretty awesome.

Thanks man!

Should be these if I’m not mistaken. https://www.xenondepot.com/2016-fiesta-h11-led-kit-p/2xjx-0000-h11-led-kit.htm