Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Was upside-down on the FiST (lease to buy)... So traded it in... Used what I was putting off to the side for maintenance as a down payment for the Camaro.

As for reasoning, I wanted something akin to my old 300zxTT (modded) ~ E46 M3 performance wise still with a back seat useable enough for me, my dad and my 9yo...

But the 1LE beats the pants off those.... Yes the SS V8 does, but I can neither afford that variant (being upside-down on the FiST) nor want that much of a car yet (think driver mod/learning) thus the LGX V6 1LE package....

Seeing this is my daily mileage is also a condition...

This best of both worlds... 335hp in a sub 3400lb car with brembos, diff cooler, oil cooler, trans cooler, splitter, spoiler, magnetic ride FE3 susp.... All for 32k....@ 0%>>>>sold. ;)

I still will miss the FiST, future classic hot hatch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I have heard many RAVES about the V6 1LE, [thumb] and NO ONE can fault that engine for not being new/modern 'tech' enough, like so many import owners diss the GM LS/LT series pushrod V8s for being, because they have nothing else to critique. [nono]

Business6

Well, I opted not to drive my Fiesta last night and instead had the chance to drive one of these:

All I can say is...holy shit!!! I had the impression that something crazy like 650 supercharged horses would be too much car for me (nope!) but the way that z06 is put together is simply incredible. Absolutely loved the HUD as well as through my 20 minutes of driving it I never looked down at the instrument panel once. My god what a ride.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^YESSIR! [twothumb]

All of the 'purists' (on here and elsewhere) may put it down as much as they like, but it DOES produce HYPERCAR performance at a (relatively) bargain basement price point!! [driving] [burnout] [biggrin]

Dropped the ST off at the tire shop to get my 205/45-16 Conti Extreme's mounted on my new 16x7 +38 Rota Slips ( yeah, I know, the " me too" wheels).

I weighed both, got 17lbs for the tires and 15.5lbs for the Slips.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
How big of a difference has it made?
Huge difference. The steering response is razor sharp now. Instant.

As for clearance, it definitely gave some up but I don't anticipate any issues. The bulk of it is right between the tires so it would be a pretty exact scenario for you to scrape. I went through a few parking lots with speed bumps and didn't scrape driving the same I always do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I did a thing. Well, four things: Symposer delete (not as quiet as I thought it'd be); Mountune Rally Armor flaps; Velossa Tech Design wing risers; and blinking third brake light.

All vanity stuff. I'm vain. :D

Slip streams are awesome. How is the ride/steering response with the 16s?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Ride is noticeably smoother, steering feels quicker (best way I can describe it). Overall I'm very happy, I was worried the wheel gap would be more than what it is. I really don't want to lower the car, so I'll be happy leaving suspension as is. Took off about 8+lbs per corner.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk