Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2013 Fiesta ST Mountune MP215 from France

Il est connu par Ford mais en aucun cas il est accept? en France par les assurances par exemple.. et ?a c'est vraiment con !

Perry

Bienvenue! [I am sad to say: that is almost all the French I know!] I love the photographs of your cars--fantastic! And I envy your opportunities to drive on some of the famous tracks nearby. Glad to have you on the forum!

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #24
The Focus RS Mk1 is a fantastic car, with lots of character and delivering many mamy sensations ...

The chassis is very playful, the 2.0L turbo very "furious", with very hard drive -> stong gearbox / steering with quaif very nervous / clutch Sach need big calf....
It'is not an easy sport-car, it requires a lot of investment and calm to go fast ! The rear of the car is very player in curve or braking .... it's really a true "road rally car" !

Compared to my FiST MP215 in acceleration, I think it's overall the same but the Fiesta is much easier to drive/exploit. FiST is player too, but much healthier to ride and run hard safe .... no need to be a experimented pilot as into the Focus !

The RS here in europe is a collector product 4500 copies. I loved get one during 2 years, but requires a lot of investissements.

Other pictures of mine...

Welcome, and you have a nice looking Fist. It's got to be nice to have the factory Mountune. Oh I like the RS a lot!

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #27
My new FiST went on the track yesterday.... absolutly fantastic, my Mountune is so Fast and so fun to drive !

4 laps on the Nordschleife, with a good time laps at the second lap ! [tongue]

And the famous tatoo for the new Ringer [grinking]

iPad mini year.I can see them.looks fun. Get that thing dynoed,curious to see what numbers the mountune produces.

-ry

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #37
What du you means airjor13 ? -> No track to have fun and drive without limits near from you ?!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
What du you means airjor13 ? -> No track to have fun and drive without limits near from you ?!
We have tracks, but they are not exactly legendary or gorgeous to drive through [bigcry] You having a go at Spa or the Nordschleife is like a dream for me haha

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #39
ok, understood.... [like]

Yes true ! That's a great oportunity tu run on this legendary sport track.... rather expensive but worth the cost.

For exemple : 1 lap on the Nordschleife costs 27€ -> 37$ for 10 minutes of plaisure.
Or to 4-5 runs (25minutes per run) on SPA costs around 300€ -> 420$.... excluding cost of the tires or the fuel ! [xx(]

But occasionally this is a hobby absolutely great with friend and good machines ! [tongue]

airjor13

2000 Post Club
ok, understood.... [like]

Yes true ! That's a great oportunity tu run on this legendary sport track.... rather expensive but worth the cost.

For exemple : 1 lap on the Nordschleife costs 27€ -> 37$ for 10 minutes of plaisure.
Or to 4-5 runs (25minutes per run) on SPA costs around 300€ -> 420$.... excluding cost of the tires or the fuel ! [xx(]

But occasionally this is a hobby absolutely great with friend and good machines ! [tongue]
Absolutely worth the cost mate! Keep us posted with more awesome pictures if you do more track days! [raceflag]

I dream of riding a motorcycle track day at famous European tracks like Sachsenring, Silverstone, Circuit de Catalunya, Brno or Mugello [rockon]