Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2013 Fiesta ST Mountune MP215 from France

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #64
Yesterday, great day on the Nordschleife. Few people, lots of sun, ideal conditions to have fun without stress....

I did three tours with a Fiesta that performs well and is quick with his new pieces Mountune.

Action Shots of the pretty white:

Sylvst

Salut Matcannibal,

Je m'appelle Sylvain, j'habite ? Herrlisheim dans le Bas-rhin, j'ai 21 ans. J'envisage de changer de voiture et plus particuli?rement acqu?rir une Ford Fiesta ST.
J'ai vu deux de tes vid?os sur Youtube et j'aimerais savoir si tu as d'autres vid?os du type : 0-100, 0-200km/h etc...
Par la suite, je pr?vois ?galement de mettre le Kit MP215 mais je ne sais pas si l'assurance accepte cette modification... Les 182ch me semblent l?g?rement justes, peut-?tre que je me trompe... J'imagine que tu as achet? ta Ford Fiesta ST dans un autre pays que la France ?tant donn? qu'elle a ?t? vendue avec le Kit MP215, pas vrai ?:p
Quelle est la vitesse maximale de la Ford Fiesta ST avec ce Kit ?

En tout cas tr?s belle voiture :D

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #72
Thank you.

No problem to report no ! These wheels fit very well on my Fiesta ST. [grinking]

Good news then, thanks for that.

May I ask what tyres your running and how you find the ride? I see they are 215 35 18 but what make please?

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #76
No, there is no specific map by Mtune when installing the intercooler !

And yes, I installed the intercooler this summer, with higher outdoor temperatures (more than 30?C), engine seemed more responsive, and more intense push to the top of tower account (high motor rotation).
In winter with cooler temperatures, I'm not sure that the intercooler brings a palpable gain !
Although mechanically, this item is very good for the turbo fiability/reliability ! [thumb]

No, there is no specific map by Mtune when installing the intercooler !

And yes, I installed the intercooler this summer, with higher outdoor temperatures (more than 30?C), engine seemed more responsive, and more intense push to the top of tower account (high motor rotation).
In winter with cooler temperatures, I'm not sure that the intercooler brings a palpable gain !
Although mechanically, this item is very good for the turbo fiability/reliability ! [thumb]
Thanks for the info. It doesn't seem like a lot of people are using the mtune. How many maps are on it?

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #78
Thanks for the info. It doesn't seem like a lot of people are using the mtune. How many maps are on it?
Hello, Mountune offers only one map to date for the Fiesta ST (MP215) !

But it seems that a "MR230" version is in works -> with the MTUNE intake kit + intercooler and a new exhaust (still in preparation by Mountune, yet they want to keep the manufacturer's warranty Ford).

MR tunes aren't warranty safe from what i have heard, I'm guessing it touches the downpipe if they do MR