Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2013 Fiesta ST Mountune MP215 from France

the duke

ok, understood.... [like]

Yes true ! That's a great oportunity tu run on this legendary sport track.... rather expensive but worth the cost.

For exemple : 1 lap on the Nordschleife costs 27€ -> 37$ for 10 minutes of plaisure.
Or to 4-5 runs (25minutes per run) on SPA costs around 300€ -> 420$.... excluding cost of the tires or the fuel ! [xx(]

But occasionally this is a hobby absolutely great with friend and good machines ! [tongue]
If it makes you feel better I was paying 80 bucks a lap.

Then again, I was hooning around in a F430 Scuderia...

me32

1000 Post Club
awesome pics of your car. you guys are luck to get the 3 door model. in the US we only get the 5 door option. I still enjoy it thoe

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #43
Small meeting this morning -> with 3FiST, a Fiesta SportPlatinum and a powerfull Focus RS !

We drove 3 hours along the Luxembourg border, on small rally roads. Lots of fun to follow the 5cyl of the FRS. [tongue]

Some pics...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Pretty cool pic of the Nuke plant in the backround too you guy's helping them get the offline unit back on with all the extra powa from the ST's and RS ?? LOL looks like a lot of fun was had ;)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Wow so sexy! Are you on stock suspension?

Looks great! What size wheels are those? 18? Interested in which brand and model wheel it is too.

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #50
OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #51
Next modification, paint the "diffuser" in red, like this....

and the TripleR front spoiler....

iso100

1000 Post Club
Great photos here! Love the white and those wheels are perfect.

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #58
Thank forum for my victory at the photo contest, and a big thank to Jurrian of ModBargains for his professionalism and his kindness [wave]
So, a pretty shift knob COBB in the MP215

[twothumb]

Haha, I bought exactly the same Cobb knob to go in my FiST when I was in the U.S. last month. I've not fitted it yet, but I know how it will look already!

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #60
[twothumb]

Haha, I bought exactly the same Cobb knob to go in my FiST when I was in the U.S. last month. I've not fitted it yet, but I know how it will look already!
Yes Russell; It's nice that white knob, it brings a touch of gaiety in the sad cockpit ! [cheerleader]