Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Ford Fiesta project

How’s it going Fiesta community I need some feedback on the project I’m gonna try and start soon thanks to some dope members and their advice I was about to come up with a list of parts that will hopefully give me the results I’m looking for out of my daily driver please share your opinions on better parts or ideas
The first image is what im working with
The rest will be the of parts I will be trying to acquire over time 😂🙏🏽 Hopefully
Lmk how to get sponsorship’s also lol it will help with the build getting finished more quickly
I also need tips on which clutch and flywheel I should get to handle the power increase I currently have a base 6 speed Powershift automatic Transmission
@dhminer @Fiestig @Dialcaliper @NATYPE

Attachments

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
That turbo kit won't fit your car. Also the transmission is a ticking time bomb in those cars - I know, I have a Focus. Better off with suspension and tires if you want it to handle better. You are fighting an uphill battle my friend. Manual trans swap can be done diy for under $1k if you want to take that path. Or honestly find a totalled ST and swap stuff over. A few people have done that with good success.

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback @Jabbit but unfortunately boss man I haven’t learned how to drive manual yet so I can’t transmission swap it just yet but in the mean time I’m trying to find ways to make up for those short comings I got the car before I even knew it would be capable of something now I’m stuck with it and wanna bring the best out of it that I can lol if anything I wanna get an Rx7 FC and make that make project this is just upgrading my daily drive honestly

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #5
@Jabbit honestly I know it’s no RS or ST so I don’t expect it to preform as good as them but I did wanna bring out the peak that the S has to offer especially since I see this car staying with me for at least 10 years or more and if that’s the case I wanna put the work so the car reflects me and my style so to say. I mostly wanna see this car go into the rally/street category so I do want it to execrate better have better control and cornering, I want want it to look like these nice fiestas and foucs but I want it to perform nicely not just look the part

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Honestly I appreciate the effort you are making to make the car unique and perform well. However I highly encourage you to research powershift transmissions before you spend another dollar on the car. You might qualify for a recall, cash buyout, etc depending on year and mileage.

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #10
Thank you @Jabbit shit then maybe I can get the ST I should have went for in the first place I appreciate you your feedback bro gonna definitely have to look if I qualify for a recall or a cash buyout it’s a 2016 and I have 47k miles

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #11
Do you know how I would go about doing a recall on the car would I have to go to ford or something ? @Jabbit

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #13
Thanks you @Jabbit im still financing the car so I’m hitting up my dealership and seeing if they will fix my transmission for me or give me a new car im hoping for a new car but at least if I get a new transmission in it then I can say it’s had problems in the past but I’m kinda hoping for something new