Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Added some Lightforce Striker 170 lights with yellow spot lens - when I added the tint to the headlights things dimmed considerably... I will be taking the Lamin-X off the fog lights to gain back some light but it's serviceable for city driving and I have the Striker 170's hooked up to the high beams via relay.

Also trimmed out the back of the front grill with the handy 4 1/2" grinder - fortunately you can melt the plastic and it is thermoplastic and when cooled will pop off in random globs. I got so frustrated trying to do it slowly I found this out by blasting it out due to impatience!

The front crash member was also notched, filled and welded back up to give me a mounting surface for the Strikers and they BARELY fit. I can MAYBE get a playing card through between bumper and light. Cut my measurements a bit tight!! Super happy with the results though. Looks great.

Thanks to user Pete and his ride Michelle for the inspiration

Installed Boomba Racing Ford Fiesta ST Transmission Adapter and Fiesta ST Transmission Cable Bracket Bushings. Took me almost 3 hours to install, but worth the effort and good benefit for not much $$. Waiting for shift boot from redline goods to install Fiesta ST Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings.

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Took her in for an oil change and tire rotation, turns out driver side front strut is blown out. Barely 5200 miles on the car, first thing they asked, are they stock springs lol.

Had the car for two weeks. Yesterday I removed the Fiesta badge, removed the stupid dealer decals, removed the dealer license plate holders and installed my Packers one in the back and bumper one in the front. I also installed my ST all weather mats and Opti-sealed the entire car to prepare for winter. It finally feels like my car now!

JasonHaven

Curb rashed a wheel. :(

Not too bad, though, so hopefully I can touch it up somehow... anyone have experience touching up a painted wheel? Black sparco assetto gara, fwiw.