Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Sealant is what I've been using for over a decade! I put it on the blue powder coated wheels of mine too. I suggest 2-4 initial coats and then go from there. Once a year, once every other, etc. I put TEN coats on the wheels! Hands down the best stuff I have EVER used.
I got a complete kit with everything from Autogeek for like $30. So it will be a tester of its durability.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

pixelzombie

I got a complete kit with everything from Autogeek for like $30. So it will be a tester of its durability.

That's a good price, but I'm getting very good results with Wolfgang Uber wash and Meguiars synthetic wax. Curious to hear your results.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I know these will not convince anybody to try it (Black Fire Paint Sealant) until they actually try it, but here pics from 2004, 5 or 6 and it was a 2001 I bought in 2004.

Attachments

Last edited:
Washed it...again....stripped it of wax...washed it again and then paint sealed it with Blackfire. We will see how satisfied I am with it.

I love that blue! They definitely ruined the mk8 with that other different blue they did IMO. The mk7 blue was perfect.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I'm really struggling to find a thread for my "startup missfireing" issue.. can anyone point me to one?

I'm leaning towards a dirty injector or just carbon buildup.. never missfires under load or any other time.. sounds healthy other than that strange 3 cylinder startup.. [emoji1745]

Sam4

I'm really struggling to find a thread for my "startup missfireing" issue.. can anyone point me to one?

I'm leaning towards a dirty injector or just carbon buildup.. never missfires under load or any other time.. sounds healthy other than that strange 3 cylinder startup.. [emoji1745]

Spark plugs at OE heat range?

Better than I thought they would look. IMHO, any other color than silver would complement the wheel and the car. ymmv. Aren't they similar to Miata wheels?
Ya I bought them because they were cheap and for the offset so I could fit a tire with a bigger section width in the wheel well. Luckily, they fit just barely clearing the front calipers. I'm not sure what Miata wheels specs are. I'm not sure if I want to paint them, as I don't mind silver on silver. My focus alloys for winter are also silver. But I see your point, any other color would make it stand out more.