Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 4-17x8 Rota Grid Hyperblack w/TPMS RELISTING!

Trader history for Fiestig (14)

Fiestig

RELISTING

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #9
Last chance. Anyone can make a reasonable offer, I am not a stickler. But if they do not go in the next few days I am going to strip them and paint them some insanely obnoxious color...lol

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Hmmmm. Always wanted a te37 wheels for my FiST......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #14
Hmmmm. Always wanted a te37 wheels for my FiST......
Uhhh, yeah... These are absolutely Volk te37 wheels.... :sneaky: They just have rota center caps for some reason... Yeah, that sounds good....lol. I mean they kind of are minus the $3k price for the volks...lol. You could probably get a volk decal for one of the spokes and nobody would really know.:unsure:...lol

Just in case someone doesn't understand my sneaky sarcasm outside of Ruben's comment. These are still Rota Grids...lol.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Uhhh, yeah... These are absolutely Volk te37 wheels.... :sneaky: They just have rota center caps for some reason... Yeah, that sounds good....lol. I mean they kind of are minus the $3k price for the volks...lol. You could probably get a volk decal for one of the spokes and nobody would really know.:unsure:...lol

Just in case someone doesn't understand my sneaky sarcasm outside of Ruben's comment. These are still Rota Grids...lol.
we used to have a saying , actually we had a couple of them back in the day .I wonā€™t say them here because Rota has definitely risen a bit in quality. Oh and ya Rota was known as the knockoff company.
That being said if I was not so hung up on weight . I probably would have rolled your way already to grab these your price is great. I no longer have a set of tires for them if they had popped right after two of my Titans got destroyed care of Caltrans yup it would have been a no brainer.

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #18
Not really interested in shipping.

Since the rash is minimal I am going to try and find time this weekend to sand them down and paint them, so I will probably just pause the listing and relist when done if I don't end up keeping them

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #19
Finally got time to finish the wheels. Not absolutely perfect, got some light speckling in the clear in areas, but you can't really tell unless the light hits them just right. 303 Graphene coated and finished off with a ceramic wax. I kept the caps as is because I like the contrast. Will be relisting shortly

20220804_163304-2.png