Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

5 Year Challenge "Fiesta ST Style"

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Alright guys, since the Fiesta ST is turning 5 this year, lets do a 5 Year Challenge. Post what you drove 5 years ago and what you are driving now. If your Fiesta ST isn't 5 years old then feel free to share an original photo of your car the day you purchased it and what it looks like now.

I'll start:
5 years ago.

Now

Last edited:
First pic when I picked up at the dealer - was special ordered in July; didn't get it until Dec 2014 (2015 model). Not much of a mod guy (I don't track it, etc.); did add Huper Optik high-end tint (lighter 50), installed basic air filter and air box upgrade - Mountune; dead pedal, LED lights inside and out (including switchback front turn signals and new fog lamps (entire unit) DSCN1027.JPG DSCN1050.JPG , headlamps, rear lamps, backup and license plate lamps, etc.) - all Diode Dynamics; Boomba shift knob (the big oblong one - just black with not shift pattern on it).

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is the Fist First day....

Daily Driver before....and I still own the Phoon!

Here is Aero day....just put on the 3 piece Rally innovations splitter.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Jerickson88

I work/worked for an inspection company that had a contract at Disneyland. I got to do a job on the Matterhorn (afterhours) and we got to drive our cars right in.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I worked at a local amusement park in Maintenance. I do miss climbing the coaster among other things.

5 years ago...I had the first one off the truck at my local dealer, fully loaded

55B4EBF0-0B70-4D33-BA3C-2306C4B78AA5.jpeg

Today

4460C04E-AAB6-4922-89B5-F31881C3AED0.jpeg

In between I had a few cars, but I always missed the FiST. I am glad that I could add it back and still keep my truck (that I need to pull the camper). I hate driving the truck around, no fun.

I'll bite. Came from a daily '66 Mustang that was slowly deteriorating (paint is much worse than this picture). Father-son project that had a 289 returned to it and driven for 6 years. Great car, but a PITA when you work around newer cars all day. Got an RX-7 a couple months ago from my uncle, that was fun to drive until I really looked at it...needs quite a bit of work and attention...and maybe hard to find parts.
IMG_0744.JPG

We had large incentives on '18 F-150s, still couldn't afford one with a 2.7, 3.5 or 5.0. Remembered there was a used Focus ST on the lot - '17 with 17k on it. Sold later that day. Noticed the '18 Fiesta ST with 4k on it, took a quick look and drove it home for the weekend. Loved it, bought it at $18.6k, and now a new daily. My dad loves it and he's a V8 guy. My mom thinks it's cute. The Mustang now can wait for it's '87 302 transplant and much higher (numerically) rear gears instead of a T-5 or TKO.
IMG_1365.JPG
Bonus: My dad's mostly original '66 Sprint 200 that is also awaiting a numbers correct engine.
IMG_0742.JPG

Five years it was my Black M3 4/5 ( kinda wish I had not disposed of the track rat)
Now its my FiST and My Boston Green/Moden M3/4/5 slicktop rarity View attachment 17816 View attachment 17817 View attachment 17818

Nice rides that green one is a beauty heres my 3/4/5. Still have it but it will be going up for sale the FiST makes car #6 in the driveway time to declutter.

IMG_20180505_191217 (1).jpg
gonna miss the looks and sounds that thing made

and the new fiesta

20190604_191408.jpg