Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone 5 lug converted?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I was tempted to do a 5 lug conversion so that I could use these wheels;

https://racemarket.net/oc-content/uploads/35/23896.jpg

But it was just too much of a pain/co$t, and then I would have 5 sets of 4 lug wheels to have to sell. [:(]
why do you have so many sets of wheels?

(not judging, legitimately curious if you have different tires for different uses or something)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Love the anovia wheels but they make zero wheels for fiesta, easiest way to 5 lug it?
It can be done however, one of the existing holes in the four stud hubs will intersect with the five-stud pattern.
Therefore, one of the four holes would need to be filled prior to re-drilling.

(not judging, legitimately curious if you have different tires for different uses or something)
I can't speak for m sport, but me personally I buy wheel and tire combos when they go up for sale cheap and then I either sell the wheels if I don't like them or I just keep the wheels as spares. When I was going to the track 1-2 times a month I would go through tires like crazy so I ended up with like 4 sets and 6 pairs lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

It's actually 4 sets currently, as I sold my factory wheels, which were the 5th set.

One set is my rally working/pure winter setup (satin black 15x7 Method MR501VTs with 195/60-15 Arctic 12s on them).
These were bought because there was little else which was alloy, and affordable (save for the more costly than what I paid for these Sparco Trerras, I later discovered), and strong enough to handle the totally bombed out logging roads I had to traverse when working on ARA rallies.

The alternative was REAL 15x6 gravel rally wheels (Braid Acropolis for close to $450.00/wheel [ohcrap], or Speedline 2118s @ ~$310.00/wheel THEN, and these are even more now. [crazyeye]), which I was actually considering (given their 'indestructability'), but I needed them in a couple of months, NOT the 6 months to a year wait they required to be sent to me.

The ones currently on the car are my daily drivers (bronze Dekagrams with 205/50-16 Neo Gens on them).

The next is a set of gloss black TD Pro Race 1.2s 17x8 with 215/40-17 Federal RS-RRs on them).

The last is a set of unmounted, still new, satin black Dekagrams, and a set of unmounted/new, 225/45-16 Yok A052s.
(For open tracking fantasies, which I have since given up on.)

BOTH sets of Dekagrams I bought for a discounted price, guessing (correctly) that they would be spiking in cost quickly.
I may want to sell both setups, or possibly keep the black Dekas and put a UHP all season on them for a daily driver setup.

I want to sell the Pro Race 1.2s, since I am not in love with the aesthetics of the gloss paint on them (I thought it would be easier to clean them with that over the satin/matte black, and it is), and it is crazy coin now to respray them in the darker gold I want, or temp-controlled powder coat them locally.

These were bought because I've always wanted the 1.2s, even way back when they were simply not made for the rides I owned, so I vowed to buy a set when I had a ride they were made for (these were the first set of aftermarket wheels/tires I purchased for this ride, back when Chalon was the U.S. distributor).

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
It's actually 4 sets currently, as I sold my factory wheels, which were the 5th set.

One set is my rally working/pure winter setup (satin black 15x7 Method MR501VTs with 195/60-15 Arctic 12s on them).
These were bought because there was little else which was alloy, and affordable (save for the more costly than what I paid for these Sparco Trerras, I later discovered), and strong enough to handle the totally bombed out logging roads I had to traverse when working on ARA rallies.

The alternative was REAL 15x6 gravel rally wheels (Braid Acropolis for close to $450.00/wheel [ohcrap], or Speedline 2118s @ ~$310.00/wheel THEN, and these are even more now. [crazyeye]), which I was actually considering (given their 'indestructability'), but I needed them in a couple of months, NOT the 6 months to a year wait they required to be sent to me.

The ones currently on the car are my daily drivers (bronze Dekagrams with 205/50-16 Neo Gens on them).

The next is a set of gloss black TD Pro Race 1.2s 17x8 with 215/40-17 Federal RS-RRs on them).

The last is a set of unmounted, still new, satin black Dekagrams, and a set of unmounted/new, 225/45-16 Yok A052s.
(For open tracking fantasies, which I have since given up on.)

BOTH sets of Dekagrams I bought for a discounted price, guessing (correctly) that they would be spiking in cost quickly.
I may want to sell both setups, or possibly keep the black Dekas and put a UHP all season on them for a daily driver setup.

I want to sell the Pro Race 1.2s, since I am not in love with the aesthetics of the gloss paint on them (I thought it would be easier to clean them with that over the satin/matte black, and it is), and it is crazy coin now to respray them in the darker gold I want, or temp-controlled powder coat them locally.

These were bought because I've always wanted the 1.2s, even way back when they were simply not made for the rides I owned, so I vowed to buy a set when I had a ride they were made for (these were the first set of aftermarket wheels/tires I purchased for this ride, back when Chalon was the U.S. distributor).

oh that makes sense, thanks

I can be very wishy washy on certain things (I have a damned room full of guitars and basses, a whole wall covered in headphones), thought maybe you were the same way with wheels :p

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^In hindsight, if I had more patience to wait for them (or even could have waited for them), a summer/spring /fall set of Braid Fullrace As in their gold color (either 16x8s or 17x8s) would have been the better choice, along with a set of their 15x6.5 Acropolis gravel rally wheels for the rally working/winter use.

Just 2 sets of very strong wheels, along with one spare wheel of each just in case, would have been simple, taken up less storage space, and not required any selling of excess hoops.

But yes, just those two setups would have co$t me significantly more than everything I've spent so far on wheels and tires for this ride, such is the exorbitance of Braid's products. [:(]

Any PRSes in that axe room??

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I’d buy them! I literally search everyday for 17x8 4x108 1.2s

^

Any PRSes in that axe room??
while I understand that was directed at Clint, I figure I'll throw my Maryland Bird in...

IMG_6036.jpeg IMG_6071.jpeg

ALMOST bought a custom 24 last week for a CRAZY deal, but I restrained myself (I, too, have a room of instuments that I can only play 1 at a time........)

Ive seen a mk1/2 focus filled and redrilled to 5x100, which opens up a few vw/subaru options. Our centerbore is larger than theirs (63.4mm vs 57.1) so it doesnt really pave the way for oem wheel swaps or aftermarket that doesnt use hub rings...

Much much easier to convert to 4x100: https://www.alexthemachinist.com/co.../4x108-to-4x100-wheel-pattern-re-drilling-jig