Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone knows the measurements for the brake bleeders?

felopr

Like titles says, anyone knows the measurements of the brake bleeders nipples? i wanna buy some speedbleeders but i dont know the measurements. I know you are gonna tell me to buy a power bleeder but i am looking for speed bleeders. Thanks

Like titles says, anyone knows the measurements of the brake bleeders nipples? i wanna buy some speedbleeders but i dont know the measurements. I know you are gonna tell me to buy a power bleeder but i am looking for speed bleeders. Thanks
I'd like to know as well. I'm a huge fan of speed bleeders, ran em on my old Passat for 100k miles and never had a single issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
felopr

felopr

Thread Starter #3
yeah i know fronts are 10mm and rears are 8mm but what are the other measurements
are they 1.0 thread pitch? or 1.25

(nothing significant to add, but subscribed for follow-ups...)

I spent some time trying to figure this out a couple months ago, but never found the specs for the bleeder screws.

The Speed Bleeders I had on my previous car were worth their weight in gold, and I'd love to find the correct Russell or Earl's part numbers for the FiST.

OP
felopr

felopr

Thread Starter #5
bumping for knowledge