Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Arizona FiST owners Sound off!

TheStig

North Phoenix here, fully loaded Molten Orange.

We should plan a trip to SRC or HWY88.

Have lunch and hit some twisties.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'll be here for another month before my jobs transfer TX.

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #3
Damnit, right when i find someone else in AZ that is on here often, then move.

You cut me deep Shrek.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
lol sorry my friend. Blame Honeywell for the jobs transfer.

Have you brought yours out to the Pavilions in Scottsdale yet?

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #5
Well that is interesting, my company does a lot of flooring work for Honeywell. Mainly in deer valley and tempe. Epoxy and sealed concrete flooring.

And neither, im not big on the huge car meets. I like to hang out with people I somewhat-know. And go for drives of course, not a big hard parker.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Small world, I work at the Tempe location.

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #7
Small world, I work at the Tempe location.
Indeed small! We were just working on the 1203 building. Cell 7. But the floor gave us problems so are are having to take core samples and test it. Entire slab or top few inches may need demo and replacing. ASR is nasty stuff!

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #8
My FiST may be having a exhaust manifold, downpipe/turboback, and intercooler set up built off it soon. A friend works at a shop, that I will wait to mention until its for sure, and wants to proto-type some parts off my car.

Sounds exciting!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I can't wait. Which shop? If it works out, get him on board to sell these downpipes lol. We need more parts!!![biggrin]

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #10
It may be a slow and go process, im just waiting to hear back on whats in it for me. Id be game for a cheap turboback should they get what they need out of it. Only problem is its my DD so I cant lend it to them for long periods.

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #11
Man nobody in Arizona likes the FiST huh? [dunno]

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #12
Saw a molten orange FiST in prescott valley on the 69 on Saturday afternoon, i waved and you looked at me puzzled like "OMG there is more than one in AZ"

Glendale here, think I've seen you on FiestaST.org as well?? The guy in Prescott Valley is on that site as well. I found a local Focus ST group that goes to the Kmart meet at 67th ave and Bell rd, I'm there often too but not until dark now with the heat, you should stop by sometime.

Also I've started a group on Facebook called "AZ ST Club", for Focus and Fiesta ST as well as the SVT Focus, look it up if you'd be interested. Hoping to get some local people together for some cruises and such.

Saw a molten orange FiST in prescott valley on the 69 on Saturday afternoon, i waved and you looked at me puzzled like "OMG there is more than one in AZ"
I'm probably the Molten Orange, but if so, I didn't actually see you. My expression was probably a reaction to an off the wall comment my wife tends to make [:)]

I don't remember seeing another FiST on the road yet. I wasn't being rude by not waving back [wave]

Sounds like fun! Are there any local/regional clubs or facebook groups or anything for organizing drives/garage "parties? (wrenching)" I come from the VW world where every town has its own little organized group of weirdos. Unfortunately, I wasn't into the "hellaflush/NEEDZ MOAR LOWZ!" ...always got along better with autocrossers and roadracers, haha.

Sounds like fun! Are there any local/regional clubs or facebook groups or anything for organizing drives/garage "parties? (wrenching)" I come from the VW world where every town has its own little organized group of weirdos. Unfortunately, I wasn't into the "hellaflush/NEEDZ MOAR LOWZ!" ...always got along better with autocrossers and roadracers, haha.
I started a group just for that, search "AZ ST Club" on Facebook. Just getting that off the ground, I will be posting up any shenanigans I know of on thee and hoping to get together some people for a cruise up to the Rim or something this summer.

I'm also still a member of Wild West Mustangs and were putting together an autocross for likely January next year, will advise when that happens.