Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Dpro

6000 Post Club
QURIOUS HOW MUCH THEY WERE PAID TO NOT TEST THEM
He smells a conspiracy.:ROFLMAO: Paranoid much? :LOL: They probably shelved them and forgot about them because they had high paying jobs ahead of them. I would chalk it up to higher priorities and poor customer service. Blamed on Covid and whatnot.

I would imagine in the time it took to find them,relabel the box for return, and send the "our bad" email they practically could have just ran the tests. Definitely seems weird...
Except it's way easier for the office person to do that vs talking one of the technicians into doing it if the techs are pre-occupied lol

Albeit having a tech stay for an extra 15 mins and running the test doesn't sound too difficult, lol.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Id bet on the shop ran like crap option, 9 times out of 10 it seems to be the case lol
No doubt. I used to master schedule a factory and it drives me insane ever since seeing how most places operate. I got my doctors office to change their scheduling process after making a few suggestions lol

No doubt. I used to master schedule a factory and it drives me insane ever since seeing how most places operate. I got my doctors office to change their scheduling process after making a few suggestions lol
For sure, I did scheduling for the grocery department at a grocery store as the dept manager for a while, didn't take long before I was over it LOL.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
This is what SP63 did when I sent them an injector. Took about 4-6 weeks and then told me they couldn't do it.
Well the Injector Shop advertises they can test them, so we will see, still waiting on the injectors to come back to me.

I’m starting to think you are in on the conspiracy. Pretend to get these tested so nobody else does it. We all just sit around waiting, then eventually just buy the more expensive ones because we don’t have an answer.

Well played but the jig is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’m starting to think you are in on the conspiracy. Pretend to get these tested so nobody else does it. We all just sit around waiting, then eventually just buy the more expensive ones because we don’t have an answer.

🤣🤣

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran

You got me, I'm only here for the drama.