Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Yes, I have.

It shouldn't hold you back. I've been tuning them successfully for over a year.
This is reassuring! But with the caveat that you have worlds more experience than me—I’ve been self-tuning for a while now, but I worry about baking injector calibration errors into my VE model as I make more significant hardware changes.

Magnetic

Depends on the turbo. From what I gather a Hybrid only needs the injectors, anything bigger needs both
I think the HPFP is needed if you want to run straight e85. With the injectors and HPFP you can get 300HP on e85. (Per my tuner for the Whoosh Hybrid Turbo). I asked him because I didn't want to have to mix fuel.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I understood that a HPFP, LPFP and Injectors are needed to run straight e85. The Tune+ calculator and Dizzy ethanol gauge make mixing painless. Extremely painless. Glad to hear Dizzy has success tuning the cheaper injectors.

I’d like to know if anyone has had problems with single o-rings. Pumaspeed insisted the injectors would fail without their modified dual o-ring setup.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Just talked thru their chat app. to XDI.
4:29 PM
Wondering what happened to my injectors
This message didn't send.

Hey Mike,
Could you elaborate a bit for me please?
Did you order new ones and are wondering the status or sent some in to be checked?
I sent 2 injectors to you before Christmas for testing have not heard from you jguys about them for a while

Which injectors were they so I can check for you
One was a stock injector out of a Fiesta ST, the other is out of a 04 Jaguar, both are Bosh both brand new. The were sent in to get a flow comparison test

I truly apologize for the delays with this.
This isn't normal for us, we have been swamped with customer orders and with our shop move.
I need to get with my shop manager to see when he is going to handle all of these requests like yours.
I am hoping this week or next week we will be able to do this and then send you the results + your injectors back.
OK cool thanks

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I think the HPFP is needed if you want to run straight e85. With the injectors and HPFP you can get 300HP on e85. (Per my tuner for the Whoosh Hybrid Turbo). I asked him because I didn't want to have to mix fuel.
I asked Stratified about this because I’m too lazy to swipe my card twice every time I fill up. Their their response was essentially “depends on power goals.” They said if you want ~300whp or slightly more, you can run E85 with HPFP + single port aux. If you want significantly more, you need HPFP + injectors + LPFP or 4 port aux + LPFP.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
I sent them a message today. I can't believe how unprofessional this company is.
I know right, my thought when I found them, that they were the Bosch injector experts, the place to send the injectors because that is all they do. About as professional as a kindergarten class.