Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Hey everyone just sharing my experience: installed these last week and we are done with tuning after 4 revisions. Car holds 29psi with 2-3 degrees timing advance on 93 oct and feels so much stronger than it did on stock fuel. Turbo is S280 on stock exhaust with a Cobb high flow cat and Cobb intake.

My logs show the biggest dip in fuel rail pressure around 3-4K RPM where it drops from 2,600psi to 1,900psi, then recovers at around 4,350rpm, so HPFP seems happy for now until I start looking into ethanol.

car is a freight train and I’m extremely happy

Hi guys, i've came across this thread this last few days and got curious about this jaguar injetors and made a bit of digging and turns out that there's already people installing them and doing tuning. just go check spark plug on instagram and you can see the jaguar injectors there. he uses the seals from the standard fiesta st oem injectors on them instead. he also has video of it on youtube. check it out.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I have to apologize to the forum, I have yet to ship the injectors out, been sick the last week, getting better now, will ship them out Monday. Again, sorry guys.
Since this whole thing started, I have bought and returned Jag injectors and bought, installed, and began tuning the Bosch injectors. Count me in for the data, still very curious.

So to run these we need to change the seals?
seems so. you could run it as it is (like people do with the non-double sealed that the shops sell)but you have the risk. as far as i understand you also need some kind of tool to put them
see the video and you'll see him showing de difference between the seals

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I THINK THE ONE IN THEORY HAS ALREADY TALKED TO ALL PARTIES WHO COULD EVER BE INVOLVED. ITS OVER

NOTICE HOW MUCH CHEAPER UPRATED INJECTORS GOT