Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Dpro

6000 Post Club
They used to be 7 if I'm not mistaken?
that was quite awhile ago. I have been looking at them and considering them for about 6 months now and I was always seeing $500.
I think they were $700 like a year or two ago now. Time flies, remember he has been trying to get those jag injectors checked out for well over 6 months now.

that was quite awhile ago. I have been looking at them and considering them for about 6 months now and I was always seeing $500.
I think they were $700 like a year or two ago now. Time flies, remember he has been trying to get those jag injectors checked out for well over 6 months now.
You know you can get them allot cheaper. just saying lol.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE Let it be known thru out the land and the good people of the Fiesta ST forum. Ye olden injectors have been ship on this day of April 28, 2022, to The Injector Shop that resides in the great state of Washington. Being I'm in the boonies of Ohio, they will arrive on or about May 4,2022

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE Let it be known thru out the land and the good people of the Fiesta ST forum. Ye olden injectors have been ship on this day of April 28, 2022, to The Injector Shop that resides in the great state of Washington. Being I'm in the boonies of Ohio, they will arrive on or about May 4,2022
Right on!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
UPDATE:
Hi Mike,

I received your injectors and read your note. I see you have 2 new Bosch GDI injectors for test only, but you paid for a single GDI test, and a single GDI test and clean. So it looks like I will owe you a bit of refund since we are not going to be doing any cleaning on the Jag injector, just a test.

And I want to be clear on the testing. I will be testing both these injectors at operating pressures against a computer driven OE test plan. I won’t be testing in 100 psi increments as you are asking for. When I am done you will receive a link to a dropbox file that you can view and download the test reports. Each injector test plan consists of an electrical test of the injector coil, a high pressure leak down, and 4 different volume tests which test at high load, moderate load, light load, and emissions load. All test pressures and volume measurements are clearly given in the test report. Tests are color coded results with green meaning the injector operates to OEM standard, blue is a near perfect test result, and red is a failed test meaning the injector performs outside of manufactures tolerance. Any single red will fail the entire test so we are looking for all greens and blues. Flow measurement is performed on a “shot-to-shot” basis and our flow meters will display results in cubic millimeters per shot. Your test reports will show all this information when I am done.

Should have these done by tomorrow. I will let you know ASAP upon completion and provide you the test report link. And you do not need a dropbox account to view or download the files, but you only have 7 days to do so upon receiving the link from me. I will also process a refund when ready to ship back.

Ford Community Posts