Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Just to clear a few things up. Bosch 200 bar system actually works at 150 Bar on the Fords I have played about with I think the pressure is set low due to the flat bucket and the forces acting on it when the cam lobe acts upon it. In the UK aftermarket tuners tend not to go above 180 Bar due to wear on the bucket. In my engine Ford actually put a roller bucket in and raised the height of the casting that the HPFP fits on to https://photos.app.goo.gl/TCte4hA7KHNABoQF8.
With regards to the Jag HPFP it most likely is the same internally just different orientation of inlet and outlets. The key to more fuel flow is to add lift to the camshaft lobe that acts on the HPFP plunger.

Is it possible to just upgrade the injectors and still use the oem hpfp on a gtx2860r?

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

[emoji2365][emoji2365][emoji2365][emoji2365]. Guess I'm going to pull the plug on this 1399 HPFP

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

I'm just waiting for words from my tuner. Cars running great and it's being finalized for 93 tune. Like everyone is saying patience is a virtue. E30 is next and we'll see what the Jag HPFP can really do.
I'm impatiently waitin'! I have a S280 car on E30 w/ uprated injectors and I'd love a lil more power. Wonder if TunePlus would be down to tune with it. Also can someone clarify if there's a different cam bucket being used? Some people are mentioning that and I don't know which one(s) are being used or where they're getting them. Looks like a really simple part to replace though if you're doing the HPFP.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm impatiently waitin'! I have a S280 car on E30 w/ uprated injectors and I'd love a lil more power. Wonder if TunePlus would be down to tune with it. Also can someone clarify if there's a different cam bucket being used? Some people are mentioning that and I don't know which one(s) are being used or where they're getting them. Looks like a really simple part to replace though if you're doing the HPFP.
NOPE* OEM cam bucket is still just plain old fomoco. They tend to wear over time and while your in there it should be replaced.

I'm already on E30 base tune, I'll update as I get word from my tuner. I need to get data logs first. The heat sucks so I have to wait for night. Cars running good and the butt dyno approves. Estimated HP from AP says ~280 so I'm guessing about closer to 300. I need to figure out what is wrong with my virtual dyno. I followed the settings for the FiST but it says it is still missing parameters when I load a data log.

Last edited:
NOPE* OEM cam bucket is still just plain old fomoco. They tend to wear over time and while your in there it should be replaced.
Good to know, I'd definitely do that. No need to save with how little that costs and how it seems to be absolutely zero extra work to add

I'm already on E30 base tune, I'll update as I get word from my tuner. I need to get data logs first. The heat sucks so I have to wait for night. Cars running good and the butt dyno approves. Estimated HP from AP says ~280 so I'm guessing about closer to 300. I need to figure out what is wrong with my virtual dyno. I followed the settings for the FiST but it says it is still missing parameters when I load a data log.
We're impatiently waitin', haha

Update for everyone waiting. Tuner says so far so good.

I also figured out what was wrong with my virtual dyno. A misplaced zero makes a big difference in the gear ratios.

The deep south Texas heat is not the best thing for boost and HP. Horseower has been fluctuating from 260 to 320 and torque from 245 to 300

Best results I've seen from data logs loaded into virtual dyno have been ~320 Hp ~295 Tq. I wish I had a real dyno to get accurate numbers.

I've also been looking at the fuel rail pressure and it will read almost to 3000 psi. I do not know much about fuel systems or tuning but hopefully that bit of information helps someone who does know.

If there's any other things I should have on the AP let me know so I can monitor it to help prove the Jaguar HPFP is a viable option for higher power on hybrid/BT setups.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Update for everyone waiting. Tuner says so far so good.

I also figured out what was wrong with my virtual dyno. A misplaced zero makes a big difference in the gear ratios.

The deep south Texas heat is not the best thing for boost and HP. Horseower has been fluctuating from 260 to 320 and torque from 245 to 300

Best results I've seen from data logs loaded into virtual dyno have been ~320 Hp ~295 Tq. I wish I had a real dyno to get accurate numbers.

I've also been looking at the fuel rail pressure and it will read almost to 3000 psi. I do not know much about fuel systems or tuning but hopefully that bit of information helps someone who does know.

If there's any other things I should have on the AP let me know so I can monitor it to help prove the Jaguar HPFP is a viable option for higher power on hybrid/BT setups.
The cooler/denser the air the better the power output! Heat soak Is a mafacka....its great driving my FiST home @ 6a after work and there is no one on the road and its 65-70 degrees out* Then its 85-90 when i wake up..F-that noise!