Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobbs CAI?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Lots of chatter on another forum about possible release of their CAI today but no sign of release yet on either Cobb's retail site or Facebook page...

Cobb CAI.jpg

Looks like it'll be well worth the wait.....As soon as it is released Cobb SoCal is going to initiate my order so I can get it installed and then have everything pro-tuned....

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
FYI....Just saw this mentioned on another forum earlier today....

".... Intake will be available for purchase on the website this afternoon! We'll have a new thread posted soon with all the details!

Kyle@COBB

Cobb CAI - Fiesta ST.jpg

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
According to that picture, the cobb intake uses the factory airbox. INTERESTING......
indeed it does use the factory airbox which I'm glad to see its not using a metal airbox...also all the pipe is made of a roto molded plastic....

Harvick

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=555]COBB Tuning[/MENTION] needs to post some sound clips from the inside and engine bay.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I not expecting Cobb's intake system to sound any different than that of the stock setup...which I'm hoping for as I'm not interested in adding noise...

Guess we'll see or hear soon enough after todays release...

FocusMike

On that intake thread I think Ian commented that its louder than stock but not as loud as the open air ones. Can't wait to see some videos though.