Cobbs CAI?

Member ID
Am i mistaken when i heard it would released today? What gives cobb im trying to go stage 2!

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Lots of chatter on another forum about possible release of their CAI today but no sign of release yet on either Cobb's retail site or Facebook page...

Cobb CAI.jpg

Looks like it'll be well worth the wait.....As soon as it is released Cobb SoCal is going to initiate my order so I can get it installed and then have everything pro-tuned....

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
FYI....Just saw this mentioned on another forum earlier today....

".... Intake will be available for purchase on the website this afternoon! We'll have a new thread posted soon with all the details!

Kyle@COBB

Cobb CAI - Fiesta ST.jpg

Member ID
FYI....Just saw this mentioned on another forum earlier today....

".... Intake will be available for purchase on the website this afternoon! We'll have a new thread posted soon with all the details!

Kyle@COBB

View attachment 2385
According to that picture, the cobb intake uses the factory airbox. INTERESTING......

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
According to that picture, the cobb intake uses the factory airbox. INTERESTING......
indeed it does use the factory airbox which I'm glad to see its not using a metal airbox...also all the pipe is made of a roto molded plastic....

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Hoping to have mine installed very soon....

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Member ID
[MENTION=555]COBB Tuning[/MENTION] needs to post some sound clips from the inside and engine bay.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
I not expecting Cobb's intake system to sound any different than that of the stock setup...which I'm hoping for as I'm not interested in adding noise...

Guess we'll see or hear soon enough after todays release...

FocusMike

Member ID
On that intake thread I think Ian commented that its louder than stock but not as loud as the open air ones. Can't wait to see some videos though.

Member ID
This has to be the most anticipated Fiesta part to date! Been refreshing Cobb's site every 10 minutes LOL

Member ID
They also released stage 2 and stage 3 packages just in time for christmas lol [lovecobb]