Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Considering FiST

OP
billdo!
Thread Starter #41
Thanks Bontempfeline! I think I finally found one at a dealership in Ohio. Only drawback is the license plate bracket on the front :/. I think it'll be fine though. I'll just put a sweet Detroit Tigers plate up there!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Random question,How much does the front plate block airflow to the intercooler?
IN the factory position . None it is up high enough on the grill. It is in front of the grill that is blocked hard plastic anyway so it wont block the Radiator either

Sweet! Don't like having to have a front plate but with bright orange paint and window tints I don't need anymore attention from the police

I am a 37-year Ford Motor Company employee. I would say delivery by anything less than 12 weeks on a factory order is good.

I have a race red Fiesta ST. The car was in the showroom of a dealership about 5 miles from my front door.

The only option I have is the grey painted Rado wheels w/red brake calipers. I do not like moon roofs. I don't need navigation since I have an iPhone that can provide the same info. I like Recaro seats but I doubt most passengers would. I'll likely purchase an aftermarket driver's side Recaro seat down the road.

My previous ride was a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3.

I LOVE my 2014 Fiesta ST!

P.S. The Commonwealth of Kentucky does not require a front license plate! [twothumb]

One car ago I had a 2000 civic si in elecrtron blue pearl, rsr exhaust throaty but not loud, lowered, factory wing and no front plate. Always got pulled for the plate and they would use that excuse as probable cause to look for illeagle mods like cat delete, nitrous or other stuff. It a not worth the hassle of not running a front plate lucky for you in KY. :)

OP
billdo!
Thread Starter #47
99% sure I'll be in a Molten Orange with Rado Wheels 3/27 afternoon. Whoohoo!!! Pics to follow.