Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Coolant leak, trying to find a solution

Trying to figure out a solution to find the little culprit of my coolant leak.

It's dripping from above the metal cylinder where you can see the orange droplets, what is that cylinder?

still looking online to find a diagram of the ecoboost engine.

any advice?

Looking to solve this issue on my own, the dealers around me have a bad reputation.

Attachments

Trying to figure out a solution to find the little culprit of my coolant leak.

It's dripping from above the metal cylinder where you can see the orange droplets, what is that cylinder?

still looking online to find a diagram of the ecoboost engine.

any advice?

Looking to solve this issue on my own, the dealers around me have a bad reputation.
The cylinder is your AC compressor, above that is the thermostat housing. That is more then likely the coolant leak issue. Could also be a loose lower radiator hose that connects to the thermostat housing, there are a few different
coolant hoses down there though. Hope this helps.

I had a similar problem. Orange staining, a slow coolant loss. Yet could never find where it was leaking.

A pressure test showed a pinhole in the upper radiator hose that I could never see-hot or cold.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I had a similar problem. Orange staining, a slow coolant loss. Yet could never find where it was leaking.

A pressure test showed a pinhole in the upper radiator hose that I could never see-hot or cold.

How many miles on the car, and what age was the car when this occurred?

felopr

probably the lower hose, is going to be a pain to remove it fyi