Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dipstick

Anyone know if Ford changed the dipstick supplied with 2015s? In doing my first oil change, I noticed that my dipstick didn't look like the one in the manual (and the one I've read people complaining about).

Below is the picture of the top with the part number and the picture of the end (which is what tipped me off).

The part number on the dipstick I have looks to me like "BM5G-6750-BB", which is not the correct number for either the ST nor the regular 1.6L Fiesta. Any thoughts?

me32

1000 Post Club
Good question someone else with a 15 should be able to post a pic of theres

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I've seen a few '15 owners that have posted similar questions, though I don't recall theirs having the little ball on the end. Hopefully some more owners can chime in as I think I would prefer that dipstick over the current one that came in the '14.

Was curious about this myself. I have a 2015 and have the same as yours OP. Relief!

dyn085

2000 Post Club
That's awesome, and I'm actually glad to see it confirmed. I think I'm going to order one.

OP
tjd_tdi
Thread Starter #8