Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bud, contact Jay at Finsport. They did the comparative testing. Use it , dont use it.Like I said in my earlier post, if you plan on going stage 1, you will need a 3" system anyways. I know my gains, and I dont feel the need to convince you.

Jay@Finsport.co.uk. He is very helpfull.

I havent seen any test from the UK where they built a 2.5" system then tried a 3" system afterwards. They all just built 3" systems from the get go which of course that gives them "better results".

The stock turbo just doesnt push that much air.

We have done a lot of testing over a year ago now buddy starting with 2.5" we have even done 2.75" and then 3" our own exhaust 3" has then pushed even more power giving another 2 bhp over any other 3" system here in the uk
All be it a very small turbo it needs to release gases the best it can to help it flow better we now have a very good working hybrid pushing 270/275 bhp

We have done a lot of testing over a year ago now buddy starting with 2.5" we have even done 2.75" and then 3" our own exhaust 3" has then pushed even more power giving another 2 bhp over any other 3" system here in the uk
All be it a very small turbo it needs to release gases the best it can to help it flow better we now have a very good working hybrid pushing 270/275 bhp
But, what size DP were you using with these on each tests?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
CJ Pony Parts - Fiesta ST MagnaFlow Cat-back Exhaust System 2014 REV

For those who were curious to what it sounds like...
[video=youtube;hSl3EJDTA8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSl3EJDTA8w[/video]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Not sure if it was posted already but I found this...

Ford Fiesta ST-2 Turbo Mountune Exhaust
[video=youtube;L_ztRD0aIJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ztRD0aIJs[/video]

I had my muffler removed; straight pipe out the back. Exterior noise minimal, but satisfyingly burbly and growly. Interior a bit noisy in the 3K-35K range; can be a bit much. However, the power gain is noticeable. Even more pull in 1 & 2 than before with Cobb Stage 1 kit. Can't decide if I'm leaving it off or not...oh, and looks great with one 3" pipe off the back...

Yea I'm not to sure if I like the single pipe, CPE makes a single tip(can swap for dual if ya want) that I'm really loving there whole dp/exhaust setup,it sounds somewhat exotic,but it's $$$. There's a vid somewhere and I'm only talking about there decat dp/exhaust. Magnaflow is very nice,I had one on my older gti,it sounded great,just really mellow.

-ry