Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
OK very nice, so I should be close to those numbers with the 2.5" custom cat back and Cobb 93 map.
Maybe? I'm on my phone so I can't see your signature (assuming you have mods listed in there)
You might get more tq since Cobb increased the target tq in the v1.01 tune.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Here is a in car Vid of my 2J-Racing catted DP and 3 inch exhaust from the dash cam.. Don't worry about the telemitry is seems Harry's Lap Timer and my data output were a lil wonky at times it is a first try but the sound is about what you here and in fact with windows open I didn;t even notice it as much as it sounds in the Vid.

BlackHawk Farms Driver Training School aka lapping with teacher lol

[video]http://s946.photobucket.com/user/rodmoe/media/BHF_zps7f54a489.mp4.html[/video]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Here is a in car Vid of my 2J-Racing catted DP and 3 inch exhaust from the dash cam.. Don't worry about the telemitry is seems Harry's Lap Timer and my data output were a lil wonky at times it is a first try but the sound is about what you here and in fact with windows open I didn;t even notice it as much as it sounds in the Vid.

BlackHawk Farms Driver Training School aka lapping with teacher lol

[video]http://s946.photobucket.com/user/rodmoe/media/BHF_zps7f54a489.mp4.html[/video]
Cant tell if its the sound symposer, exhaust or both I hear. I wanted to see the track you were racing on :(

The numbers in my Sig are with stage 1 91oct v100 map and no intercooler.

Mine is louder than Joe's so it sounds a little different.
I think that's about the sound I'm going for, our cars aren't really loud because of the turbo unless muffler is deleted. I would get the 2jr system if it didn't have a resonator because I don't want a resonator and would like it a little louder

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I think that's about the sound I'm going for, our cars aren't really loud because of the turbo unless muffler is deleted. I would get the 2jr system if it didn't have a resonator because I don't want a resonator and would like it a little louder
I believe FSwerks doesn't have a resonator. People have said that the exhaust is louder than advertised. You can always go that route as well.
I would have done that, but before they released the exhaust they insisted it was quiet and "stealthy" which wasn't what I wanted

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Cant tell if its the sound symposer, exhaust or both I hear. I wanted to see the track you were racing on :(
Sorry man I did have the Multi cam feature working but so some weird reason it did not pick up the pic in a pic when it processed the overlay. not sure why Icloud wasn't working.. next time I will use front (aka track) view for ya ..

airjor13

2000 Post Club
So I did about 200 miles on the 2J Racing DP mated to the FSWERKS CBE, man the drive is awesome. Highway cursing doing 60-70, no drones in 6th, very mellow when you are not being "stupid" around town....however I was being very "stupid" [twothumb]

I will try and get a video clip up sometime this week.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
So I did about 200 miles on the 2J Racing DP mated to the FSWERKS CBE, man the drive is awesome. Highway cursing doing 60-70, no drones in 6th, very mellow when you are not being "stupid" around town....however I was being very "stupid" [twothumb]

I will try and get a video clip up sometime this week.
Pleas do! Im
Debating whether to get the FS or 2J catback. Your drive by video will be the deciding factor.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Pleas do! Im
Debating whether to get the FS or 2J catback. Your drive by video will be the deciding factor.
You will not go wrong with either one, but if I was to do it all over again, I would do 2J DP and 2J CBE, I think the sound is similar compared to Joe's video, maybe a bit louder on my end because its no-res.

I believe FSwerks doesn't have a resonator. People have said that the exhaust is louder than advertised. You can always go that route as well.
I would have done that, but before they released the exhaust they insisted it was quiet and "stealthy" which wasn't what I wanted
Hmm very good idea I almost forgot about that one, still having trouble spending a ton of money on exhaust when I can get a similar system from my custom exhaust guy m. I'll see what he says when he gives me a call this week.

How much did you pay again for your cat back?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
After everything was said and done, just a hair over $500.
If I could do it again, I would have paid a little more for the 2J or FSwerks one just to have the mandrel bent piping.

Seem to recall Joe saying he will make the catback to order for those wanting no res.

CPE realeased a new video and... the twin tip catback with their downpipe sounds AMAZING.

http://vimeo.com/86796200
For people wanting quiet I think this is a decent setup. I think it sounds the same as my Fist with just an FSWERKS intake, so not what I am looking for. I think mine is louder actually Lol.

What's everyone's take on a custom 2.5" cat back no muffler with a set of these tips mounted. I wanted a louder sound and figured if it ends up being way to loud but can throw a Magnaflow resonator on it where the stock one is.

Attachments

After everything was said and done, just a hair over $500.
If I could do it again, I would have paid a little more for the 2J or FSwerks one just to have the mandrel bent piping.
Well I'm looking at about $85 for the muffler $55 for tip and cat back which I think will be between $200-300 so roughly between $325-425 for my custom 2.5" CBE

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
The problem with no muffler or anything isnt the loudness, or it wasn't for me. Its the raspiness that I cant stand.

The problem with no muffler or anything isnt the loudness, or it wasn't for me. Its the raspiness that I cant stand.
Hmm the MRT sounded good I thought not great but good. I just bought the 2.5 Magnaflow 11216, $75.
This was my original plan and have my guy do the 2.5 cat back to that muffler with this tip.
I think it will get me the sound I am looking for. I'm going to call my exhaust guy to see if he's got a number for me yet.

Attachments

So I think I'll be headed in later this week to get the 2.5" stainless CBE with the Magnaflow muffler and the dual tips. Its going to cost me $230 for the 2.5" custom cbe, I just stopped in and that's my price for the system.