Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Heres another video. Haven't posted anything since I put the resonator in.m

[video=youtube;H4Hdabw-YrI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Hdabw-YrI[/video]
That sounds so sick man, I really need a down pipe now, Damn You, Lol. That down pipe adds such an awesome amount of torque so I think its a Great mod for the price. You have the cat less which is what I really want but I know its not legal in NJ, does anyone know about Florida? I'm moving to Florida in about two months so I could just wait. I have to check to see if anyone on here has used there catted downpipe and how they like it.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
That sounds so sick man, I really need a down pipe now, Damn You, Lol. That down pipe adds such an awesome amount of torque so I think its a Great mod for the price. You have the cat less which is what I really want but I know its not legal in NJ, does anyone know about Florida? I'm moving to Florida in about two months so I could just wait. I have to check to see if anyone on here has used there catted downpipe and how they like it.
Catless isn't legal anywhere as far as I know. Its a federal law I believe.

That being said, I can neither confirm nor deny that I am catless...

Catless isn't legal anywhere as far as I know. Its a federal law I believe.

That being said, I can neither confirm nor deny that I am catless...
Hmm, I think the $250 dp from 2j racing will be right after Cobb AP. I can't get believe the 5.08hp and 15.39tq difference between the catted and the full race downpipe. Oh and I thought you had the catted dp, [histerical]
Thanks btw

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Just got my custom 2.5" cbe installed and really like how it came out, sounds great too. Here's the parts, and total for everything.
2.5" Magnaflow 11216,
$80.25, Pepboys
2.5" Red Tail Performance Tip RTP-035DL, $63.49, Amazon
2.5" Custom Stainless CBE, $220, Meineke
Total, $363.74

I'll get a video and pics up shortly.
Hey Mo you got this done in NJ? If so where?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
So unfortunately theres a backorder on magnaflows reaonator and have to wait 2 1/2 weeks :( bummer. But the good part I decided to buy a catted DP :)...ouch my wallet!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I did for a while and to be honest I really can't tell the difference between the two both sounded great...