Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #244
What about Boxster style tips?

Just got my custom 2.5" cbe installed and really like how it came out, sounds great too. Here's the parts, and total for everything.
2.5" Magnaflow 11216,
$80.25, Pepboys
2.5" Red Tail Performance Tip RTP-035DL, $63.49, Amazon
2.5" Custom Stainless CBE, $220, Meineke
Total, $363.74

I'll get a video and pics up shortly.

The cpe dual tip with the downpipe sounds good! I might be looking into it!
Agreed,I really like that dp/exhaust combo right now,sounds very nice with the no Catt dp/exhaust setup.

Just got my custom 2.5" cbe installed and really like how it came out, sounds great too. Here's the parts, and total for everything.
2.5" Magnaflow 11216,
$80.25, Pepboys
Total, $363.74

Can't wait to hear it!

-ry

me32

1000 Post Club
its really hard for me to want exhaust do to me having love for the V8 exhaust sound. these ST with exhaust mostly sounds ricey to me. the magnaflow sounds the best so far

me32

1000 Post Club
its really hard for me to want exhaust do to me having love for the V8 exhaust sound. these ST with exhaust mostly sounds ricey to me. the magnaflow sounds the best so far
What exhaust and intake are your running

edit: nevermind its in your sig. they car doesn't sounds too bad in the video. not to ricey

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
[video=youtube_share;uNLFjE4azeg]http://youtu.be/uNLFjE4azeg[/video]
I tried for the best but it was really windy but I'll probably do more from outside the car as soon as I can
Its hard to distingish the difference between the exhaust and sound symposer.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
2.5" Magnaflow 11216,
$80.25, Pepboys
Total, $363.74

Thanks for the detail. Glad I didnt have to beg you :)

Its hard to distingish the difference between the exhaust and sound symposer.
I know I was a little disappointed when I heard the video sorry. I'll get another done when we get rid of the crazy wind were having here. The tips arrived today so I'll get a outside video done later and hopefully that will be better quality. You can totally tell the difference between the sound symposer And the exhaust it really couldn't have s come out sounding any better in my opinion. I know it's still going to loosen up a bit after some driving too. I'll post another video of the outside later today