Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Great video. Any drone with flowmaster? Hard to really tell from video
To be honest the drone is almost the same as the stock exhaust. Now that I’ve had it on the car for a few weeks. It doesn’t seem loud at all to me anymore but I still love the sound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the GReddy 70mm Evolution GT exhaust. I love it. About the same price as the Thermal, with a big single tip. I'm a ricer at heart and I love GReddy's products, so its what I went with.
Do you have any vids? I am looking at picking this up I think it looks great and the greddy vid I can listen too I think it sounds pretty good. Hows the drone inside?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you have any vids? I am looking at picking this up I think it looks great and the greddy vid I can listen too I think it sounds pretty good. Hows the drone inside?
Any video I post won't help you much, I have a big turbo and its changed the sound of the car entirely. From what I remember of the stock turbo, there was no drone. Its a nice and deep / smooth exhaust. I love it.

Any video I post won't help you much, I have a big turbo and its changed the sound of the car entirely. From what I remember of the stock turbo, there was no drone. Its a nice and deep / smooth exhaust. I love it.
Nice, well my eventual goal is going big turbo. However with money limits stock turbo it will stay lol.

I thought I wasted enough time debating and was going to just buy the Thermal R&D as the videos I have seen had the sound I think I want. I also don’t dismiss the Flowmaster and Borla video sounds. But now Ron@whoosh is selling and touting the Milltek as the best sound to come from his FiST. But, I am mostly stock and will be for a while and he is not. I do like the black tip idea as I have a magnetic and from some pictures I have found the darker cars pull the black tips off pretty good.
I have not heard good video of the Milltek yet though. Maybe I missed a link somewhere.
Am I just overthinking this or will either be about the same in the end? I’m also subconsciously comparing my camaro with a flowmaster rumble when I listen to YouTube videos. This little turbo is a new adventure for me and I don’t want to be disappointed.
Houston, I’ve got a problem :alien:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I thought I wasted enough time debating and was going to just buy the Thermal R&D as the videos I have seen had the sound I think I want. I also don’t dismiss the Flowmaster and Borla video sounds. But now Ron@whoosh is selling and touting the Milltek as the best sound to come from his FiST. But, I am mostly stock and will be for a while and he is not. I do like the black tip idea as I have a magnetic and from some pictures I have found the darker cars pull the black tips off pretty good.
I have not heard good video of the Milltek yet though. Maybe I missed a link somewhere.
Am I just overthinking this or will either be about the same in the end? I’m also subconsciously comparing my camaro with a flowmaster rumble when I listen to YouTube videos. This little turbo is a new adventure for me and I don’t want to be disappointed.
Houston, I’ve got a problem :alien:
40-series Flos/V8 combo is an animal all it’s own. I miss how my 5.0 Mustangs sounded with dumped Flomasters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Anybody sell a single tip exhaust besides ultimate-racing?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Anybody sell a single tip exhaust besides ultimate-racing?

They are the only ones selling a turn down single tip system (besides that one other one someone posted up with pics of it installed, forgot the name, but it is barely a turn down style tip).

Ultimate Racing are the ONLY ones who will sell their turn down tip separately from the whole rest of the system.

HKS sells a single tip, very high quality, great sounding system, but it is a straight, angle cut tip on that one.

Last edited:

Erick_V

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Not a fan of the turn down tips. Is that a new trend? Reminds me of a low quality exhaust.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Not a fan of the turn down tips. Is that a new trend? Reminds me of a low quality exhaust.

I only did this as a tribute to the older R5 rally cars, and the actual 'works' M-Sport, Mk7 WRC rides, since that is how their systems ended. [wink]

It is different, and does not 'follow the crowd', since yes, most like a twin outlet, slash cut ending to their systems.
To each their own. [:)]