Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

It's weird, it only seems to do it periodically but I notice when pulling into my driveway that has quite an abrupt curb. I actually thought it was the sway bar shifting at first.
Borrowed a spring compressor so I'll check the passenger side tomorrow and re assess then.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Not sure this has been talked about before, so forgive me: I want stiffer springs/suspension up front (I went from a 40 to a 45 series tire and I am rubbing on the wheel well if I take a driveway or a dip a bit too vigorous) I DON'T want "lowering" springs. I want to maintain the same ride height (stock) but just have less travel up and down to avoid rubbing. ???

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Not sure this has been talked about before, so forgive me: I want stiffer springs/suspension up front (I went from a 40 to a 45 series tire and I am rubbing on the wheel well if I take a driveway or a dip a bit too vigorous) I DON'T want "lowering" springs. I want to maintain the same ride height (stock) but just have less travel up and down to avoid rubbing. ???
Are you still on 17’s . Heard lots of people say 45 seris on 17’s can rub most people drop to 16’s to go 45 series.
How many miles are on your shocks? Its not like the stock shocks are winners in the high mileage game. If your shocks were blown you would get excessive travel and possible rub.

Are you still on 17’s . Heard lots of people say 45 seris on 17’s can rub most people drop to 16’s to go 45 series.
How many miles are on your shocks? Its not like the stock shocks are winners in the high mileage game. If your shocks were blown you would get excessive travel and possible rub.
17 x 7.5 215/45. Everything suspension is still OEM 29k miles.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
SADLY (I am also looking for an option like this as well), higher rate, but NOT lowering springs just DO NOT EXIST for these cars, without going to very expensive, with much adaptation/fabrication work, rally/race aftermarket coil over setups.
Because everyone, it seems, and their great grand aunties wants to slam these cars down onto the tires. [mad] [:(]

thinking of getting the H&R springs simply because it seems to be one of the ones that drops the car the most. would anyone advise me against making that decision? would mountune,eibach, or cobb be a better choice?

curious to hear what other users that have installed the H&R springs have to say...
I just got my H&Rs on last weekend, they do have the most drop! That I’ve researched, not really wanting a big drop, I was going for the gap in the wheel well, it is a rougher ride that would be my only complaint, looks great and the handling is really great, personally I’m just saving up for Billstien pss10

Attachments

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I'm looking to get the Mountune lowering springs soon. 20% discount plus rewards point should bring them to $190 or so. Do you guys think this is a good idea, or should I pursue something different. I'm looking for a drop in ride hight specifically, but it also wouldn't hurt to lessen body roll either if you wanna make a suggestion. Thanks.

Also, what would be the gain from getting full coilovers (B8's for example) over just regular lowering springs.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I'm looking to get the Mountune lowering springs soon. 20% discount plus rewards point should bring them to $190 or so. Do you guys think this is a good idea, or should I pursue something different. I'm looking for a drop in ride hight specifically, but it also wouldn't hurt to lessen body roll either if you wanna make a suggestion. Thanks.

Also, what would be the gain from getting full coilovers (B8's for example) over just regular lowering springs.
Thats a good price for a set of lowering springs. I cannot comment on how much they lower the car . I believe BRGT350 has those on his car. It all depends on what you are after. I originally was going to do strictly lowering springs as our stock suspension is over damped so added a set of stiffer springs can help. You will drop ride height.
If you are not looking for the ability to play with ride height or adjust your dampers Coilovers are not needed. Springs and Koni’s would go a long way. Koozy ran Bilstein B8’s with ST springs for awhile and was happy till he wanted to start playing with ride height due to his wheel and tire change.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Just bought the springs now. Looking forward to see how they turn out. The website says they're in stock, but the gentleman I talked too on the phone said that they should be getting them in two to three weeks. That's a bit disappointing, but I saved just under $80 on them so I guess it's not the end of the world.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Just bought the springs now. Looking forward to see how they turn out. The website says they're in stock, but the gentleman I talked too on the phone said that they should be getting them in two to three weeks. That's a bit disappointing, but I saved just under $80 on them so I guess it's not the end of the world.
Somehow 2 weeks turned into 5 and I still don't have them... Mountune back at it again.