Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus RS just arrived today

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
My salesman called me up and gave the perfect 4th of July surprise. After telling me my car was delayed he decided to surprise me yesterday and told me my RS had arrived. I'm going to be starting a new build thread soon on FocusRSForum.com

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Congrats Zach!

[video=youtube;z1DzZ7oShl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1DzZ7oShl4[/video]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Just did a quick 100 mile drive and it's an incredible beast to drive. It does feel much heavier than the FiST and going around turns this thing really wants to slide. The ride quality to me is much stiffer than the FiST.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Damn fine for you to get this, nice day I am sure and hundreds more to come:)

A really nice set of coilovers to make it handle even better and ride better would be high on my priority list for this car.

Of course a Cobb AP has to be up there as well!

me32

1000 Post Club
that's awesome, when you get it can you get some close up pics of the front an rear brakes. thanks

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
that's awesome, when you get it can you get some close up pics of the front an rear brakes. thanks
Front Wheel

Rear Wheel

Just did a quick 100 mile drive and it's incredible beast to drive. It does feel much heavier than the FiST and going around turns this thing really wants to slide. The ride quality to me is much stiffer than the FiST.
Is it as much or more fun to drive than the FiST? Do you really feel the added power? I absolutely love my FiST, which made me really unsure about getting the FoRS. It would be great to hear more of a comparison while I await my FoRS.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Check to make sure your tires aren't overinflated. When I bought my previous Miata the dealer had the tires over 60 psi at delivery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks just checked that they are all good.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
Is it as much or more fun to drive than the FiST? Do you really feel the added power? I absolutely love my FiST, which made me really unsure about getting the FoRS. It would be great to hear more of a comparison while I await my FoRS.
In some ways its more fun than the FiST as power comes on much stronger and stays on much longer. However I noticed around the twisties the FiST is still much more fun. Perhaps I'm still adjusting to the weight difference but it drives very different from both the FiST and FoST.

Yes you can really feel the difference in power, and believe me its a huge difference. Torque steer is completely gone which makes it way more fun off the line.