Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford fiesta (b256/7) st 16v (2005) (uk sale)

Trader history for jamiebridge (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my 'Panther Black Fiesta ST150 16v 150hp' Its a great car and has no problems, 71586 miles on the clock might slightly go up, but i'm not really using the car much at the moment due to relocating and only having to walk to work, hence the reason for sale, and also to fund a motorcycle project i am working on.

The car has been lowered on 45mm spax springs and sits great (also still have original springs if needed with the sale), 17" wheels resprayed in gloss black however some have a few scuffs and could do with a touch up. Part Leather blue interior, 6CD changer, speakers sound great, Heated windscreen, Air Con. New rear brake pads fitted 2 months ago, and plenty of life left on the front ones. Three new tyres within the last 3 months (two toyo proxies and one budget) (i have receipts for these somewhere if i can dig them out) the front right didn't need changing and has plenty of life left on it, Tilt adjustable steering column. Owners handbook present and locking wheel nut key.

Full service History
HPI Clear
Great numberplate SP55YDY (looks like 'speedy' on the car).

This is a great car and very nippy, will be sad to see it go, viewings welcome anytime. I am based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. If i fail to answer any calls due to work hours leave me a voicemail and i will get back to you asap, or use the contact form on the right to send me an email.

Asking Price: ?2600 (ono)
Sorry no part exchanges

Taxed until May 2014
Mot until September 2014

Bad point:
I was only supplied one key with the car from its previous owner

Pictures:

PM me for my contact number, my email is bridgejamie@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Gorgeous car. If I could import it legally and without costing an arm and a leg, I would do it in a heartbeat. GLWS.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Awesome and Congrats on the sale .. This thread will now be closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.