Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Brakes can it fit on fiesta st ?

BeastFist

???. Can a ford fiesta base model 2019 , Caliber , rotors, brakes fit on fiesta ST 2019

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It would require swapping the complete lower strut/steering knuckle assembly as well.

OP
B

BeastFist

Thread Starter #5
At my location hard to find ST red caliper and the back support caliper . Wondering if the regular ford fiesta base model the breaks setup changing , will fit in the ST fiesta .

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
In the rear, the complete twist beam is different between the ST and non ST.
Therefore, it is not a simple swap.

In the front the rotor is bigger in the ST and also the bracket mounting the whole caliper is longer to fit the rotor. The caliper is the same.

Dialcaliper

Base model brakes use different rotor sizes as everyone has mentioned. Have you tried Rockauto? They have reman calipers for the ST and shipping is reasonable. Some (most?) ST specific calipers are silver - they're not all painted red. The Base model caliper is different and will not fit over the ST rotor

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...harged,3443037,brake+&+wheel+hub,caliper,1704

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
My son bought a FiST used and it had base model brakes on the front for some reason. Had to pick up caliper brackets, calipers, pads and rotors to fix it.

The whole front knuckle assembly is different from ST to non ST. I have looked in to this. Similarly to the rear twist beam, the ST version is different to non ST, but the rest of the suspension is similar.