Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Sedan - Estilo ST

OP
N
Thread Starter #6
In fact the RS placed in the car are the initials of my name. The model is the SE version sold in Brazil. As the bumper and headlights refer to ST placed in the topic title to change. Of course my car to be a genuine ST or RS would be impossible. Unfortunately here in Brazil, automakers do not take seriously because consumers make available versions of the same car sold in other markets with many features below standard. An example of this is the fact that the ST version nor be marketed here and even in the most complete, the Titanium there is an absence of equipment and workmanship found in the same car sold there for you.

caliboy15

Na verdade o RS colocado no carro s?o as iniciais do meu nome. O modelo ? uma vers?o SE vendida no Brasil. Como o parachoque e os far?is remetem ao ST coloquei no t?tulo do t?pico a varia??o. L?gico que meu carro para ser um ST ou RS genu?no seria imposs?vel.
no habla Portuguese sir. doumo arigatou gozaimashita

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
In fact the RS placed in the car are the initials of my name. The model is the SE version sold in Brazil. As the bumper and headlights refer to ST placed in the topic title to change. Of course my car to be a genuine ST or RS would be impossible. Unfortunately here in Brazil, automakers do not take seriously because consumers make available versions of the same car sold in other markets with many features below standard. An example of this is the fact that the ST version nor be marketed here and even in the most complete, the Titanium there is an absence of equipment and workmanship found in the same car sold there for you.

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
This car is sold in Brazil with motor sigma flex. Use both ethanol and gasoline. Our ethanol here is produced from sugar cane and is not totalemnte pure. Since gasoline maintains a percentula 27% ethanol.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Needs to be lowered and debadged, everything else looks good.[thumb]

OP
N
Thread Starter #13
Someone here might help me. I am looking to buy a sony system MyFord Touch screen of 6.5 inches with the GPS. At the moment I need only display and GPS that comes bundled with it. If you know someone is selling the entire system or just the screen (display) with the GPS please let me know, because I am very interested. Can be used provided that it is working perfectly. If you also have the connection cables between the screen and the CD drive also buy. Thanks guys!
Number parts
Display: 18c985b
GPS module: 14d212a